The Wilier Cento10Air Ramato

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Bely

by Bely

mike wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:40 pm
wow, seems like a new bike every few weeks!!!! you are going to have to open a bike shop at this rate. :D
Yeah definitely seems like it ....basically catching up on the back log from 2017! :wink:
Current
Festka Scala | Pego Respo | English V3 | Colnago EPS Erik Zabel | Colnago V4rs

Incoming

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jimaizumi

by jimaizumi

Bely wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:11 am
jimaizumi wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:06 am
Bely wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:16 am
liam7020 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:57 am
Did you manage to get weights for frame and forks? Ta
I know mortal sin over here on this forum...but i am afraid I didn't! and i am sorry, will get the weight of the bike built up though...
I'll be the kind shoulder for Bely to lean on and chime in here.. :lol:

Frame (M): 1130
Fork (uncut): 362
Seatpost: 206
Alabarda (42 x 100) 381
Accessories: 287 (headset bearings, expander, two types of topcaps + 4 spacers, Albarda and Seatpost wedge clamp)

Definitely not the lightest granted the Trek Madone XXX Aero stem/bar is 290..
Thanks mate!! yeah definitely paint swirls at the seatpost clamp area....pretty disappointing...
You got it brotha.. I believe your frame is a size or two larger so slightly

Wouldn't be too bothered by the swirls.. I'm not too knowledgeable on the paint process for chrome based colors but wouldn't be surprised if it made imperfections pop out a lot more than non-chrome frames..
THE PAST: 2005 C'dale R700, 2006 Spesh S-Works Tarmac Gerolsteiner, 2009 Pinarello Dogma FPX My Way, 2011 Time RXR VIP

THE PRESENT: 2016 Colnago C60 ST01, 2017 Wilier Cento 10 Ramato, Cinelli Gazetta

THE FUTURE: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jasonh

by jasonh

Bushed antique copper is simply magnificent.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

Imaking20

by Imaking20

I really, really like the front profile of that frame and fork.

Bely

by Bely

Calnago wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:10 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Based on the mule, are you requesting Lime Green Bartape :lol:
Current

Incoming

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Ha! Absolutely not! But I couldn't resist posting the pic as it was so timely... I just took that picture last night while congratulating the manager for finally getting proper copper mugs, as the last Mule I had there was served in a simple clear cocktail glass. I'm sure you understand.
:thumbup: :beerchug:
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

jimaizumi

by jimaizumi

Just took delivery of mine today.. but still far from perfect in a way that can be forever preserved in the form of a photo here on WW.

The shop trimmed the bends in the wires too short going from the Albarda to the front caliper as well as the internal cable entry on the headtube for the rear caliper so I'll have to redo them myself. The EE brakes are a nice compliment to the frame, just wish the lever cradle would have a swivel like the THM, allowing them to accomodate a longer outer cable for a wider bend so I may not have a choice for the front caliper other than to use it on the shorter side.

In addition, its nice that the junction fits under the stem on the Albarada but the design could be a bit better. Recharging the battery would require me to unscrew both the carbon plate and the garmin computer mount in order to pull out the box to access the charging port. I guess this could easily be rectified by fixing the port "under" the stem somehow but that probably wouldn't do much for what is supposed to be a clean front end.

So.....

Bely, if you're planning on using DI2, you might want to use the junction box that fits into the drop handles as it would completely bypass this process.

Other than that, a little fanageing here and there and I should be golden to post something soon.

Fwiw, mine came out to 6.4kg for size M, 53x39 Clav SE's, EE brakes. Not bad... Its stiff, very stiff..
THE PAST: 2005 C'dale R700, 2006 Spesh S-Works Tarmac Gerolsteiner, 2009 Pinarello Dogma FPX My Way, 2011 Time RXR VIP

THE PRESENT: 2016 Colnago C60 ST01, 2017 Wilier Cento 10 Ramato, Cinelli Gazetta

glepore

by glepore

Stiff, as in good stiff? I have a Uno and its fine in a small, except for the typical aerobike ride harshness. I have a riding buddy that had either a 56 or 58 Uno that had unrideable flex in the rear end with deep section wheels-Velonews complained of this as well, but it was fixed with an upgrade to the 10 which he now loves.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

MRM

by MRM

Every bike you build up is pure art!

What size was your Dogma F10? Maybe I should keep an eye out and buy the next one off you! :mrgreen:

Bely

by Bely

ImageImageImage

6.3kg total (2 bottle cages)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current

Incoming

jimaizumi

by jimaizumi

Really nice... I see you went with the ETAP... lighter than mine despite the larger size.... Have you taken it out for a spin yet?

I'd swap the cover on the downtube for one thats made for the di2 for a cleaner look.

Haydn

by Haydn

Best looking bike I've seen for a while :up:

dgasmd

by dgasmd

Bely wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:28 am
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the little roller on the down tube plate for?

Oh, and love the Lightweight tape/bar end plugs. Didn't know they made them. Will look for them now.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

anloi

by anloi

Love this bike. The pain add some, but worth it. Similar caracteristic as the XR4.Image

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

Wilier Cento 10 Air Ramato
Ritchey Logic
Canyon Endurace CF