Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

genebdr

by genebdr

Bely wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazing. love it

Bely

by Bely

CippoForLife wrote:My man. I never ever ever post on WW anymore (sorry, no time) but congrats on this one.
It was a total pleasure working with you and I hope this baby gives you many happy days and a full recovery.

Mike

This is a genuine "shout out" & "thank you" to Mike & all at Blacksmith Cycles in Toronto. Such a wonderful place and person to work with. Full of passion for the sport and bikes and all round stand up human being. Mike & to all at Blacksmith family, thank you for your patience, kindness & love...

I live half way round the world but man this is my LBS

Thank you everyone on this forum too... too kind with your encouragement and man makes me feel proud to be part of this community with all the positive vibes... sometimes we do bicker and bitch at one and another but really all in good fun and faith!

Thank you to the boys at Festka & Berk for their patience and fantastic work too!!

All in all while recovering this project really took my mind off things and got me looking forward...

Can't wait to receive it now to plague this community with my awesome photography skills .... [emoji23]

Last edited by Bely on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current
Festka Scala | Pego Respo | English V3 | Colnago EPS Erik Zabel | Colnago V4rs

Incoming

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Imaking20

by Imaking20

Stunning bike and stunning story. I think most people probably look at your bike collection and make some judgments. I have a feeling you realize just how fortunate you are - which makes your collection even that much more special! :thumbup:

Congrats on a successful surgery. Sincerely wish you good health to enjoy these lovely bikes!

Seedster

by Seedster

Wishing you a speedy recovery. The paint job looks amazing! cant wait for the full build thread.

jmagoulas

by jmagoulas

Nothing but well wishes brother and phenomenal bike. Berk and Festka, what an amazing combo. God speed and looking forward to those photog skillz.

Cheers Ben!

Bely

by Bely

What do you fellas think, corima MCC S+ vs Lightweights on this bad boy?

Last edited by Bely on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current
Festka Scala | Pego Respo | English V3 | Colnago EPS Erik Zabel | Colnago V4rs

Incoming

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Really liking the Featkas I've seen. Looking forward to seeing the whole bike here.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

So awesome! Your story and the bike

Seedster

by Seedster

Bely wrote:What do you fellas think, corima MCC S+ vs Lightweights on this bad boy?

I would switch it up and try the Corima MCC S+. You already have a stable full of LW's.

What groupset will grace this beauty? Please say campy

rekhyt

by rekhyt

+1 for the Corimas. I think they'll match the frame better than the matte Lightweights could.

trimenc

by trimenc

+1 for the Corima set, it would be nice to see something different. I hope you have recovered nicely, as I am all too aware that your surgery is a tough one. I work in a Cardiothoracic surgery ICU and have experience with this surgery and it is NOT an easy one. I would LOVE to see your photo's.

burglarboycie

by burglarboycie

I know it's a bit old skool now but I'd love to see dura ace 9000 mechanical on it!! I think it would suit the colour scheme really well!! And +1 on Corima wheels over lightweights.

SLCBrandon

by SLCBrandon

Corima

PinaRene

by PinaRene

Great story - really love the text on the seat tube. So about the wheels ; totally black Bora's with no decals would be my choice. But that's not the choice -> Corima it will be then. :cry:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kgt

by kgt

+1 on Corima.
They will match the modern-pop paintjob better IMO.