Long time lurker (7 years) Here's my 2017 Cannondale Evo 2 eTap 6.7kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

KWalker

by KWalker

If you need some links I think I have a shit ton of mini i-links. Personally I always run segmented housing on brakes as it only increases the perceived power and in some cases I think improves outright power slightly. The pro teams used to take a strand of links about 1-1.5inch long, then a jagwire dual ended ferrule and hook that up to normal housing so the flexible elbow was at the headtube. The benefit there being that you don't need full liner.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

byron505

by byron505

KWalker wrote:If you need some links I think I have a shit ton of mini i-links. Personally I always run segmented housing on brakes as it only increases the perceived power and in some cases I think improves outright power slightly. The pro teams used to take a strand of links about 1-1.5inch long, then a jagwire dual ended ferrule and hook that up to normal housing so the flexible elbow was at the headtube. The benefit there being that you don't need full liner.

damn okay i want to get into this. i just need to get my hands on the jagwire dual ended ferrules then and now i can send back that expensive ass jagwire link kit.

good lookin out K.
FS 2018 | Cannondale Evo2 eTap with 90's Cannondale Track paint | 60cm | ??kg
2017 | Cannondale Evo2 eTap | 60cm | 6.7kg
Instagram: @byron505