Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:53 pm
Posts: 7
Is this where you got it from; http://dengfubikes.com/ROAD_FRAME/129.html
I'm considering one right now but I see several resellers.


Top
   
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:01 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Uppsala
I think your build looks great. Would love to see some new pictures now that you've cut the steerer! :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:17 pm
Posts: 31
NilesCrane wrote:
I think your build looks great. Would love to see some new pictures now that you've cut the steerer! :)


Here it is after the cut. No problems after 2,000 miles.
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:35 pm
Posts: 152
the FM098 actually just got updated to "V2"


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:31 pm
Posts: 2
I just received my order from dengfu. And it all looks great. However no where I can find which torque forces to use for tightening where required. Which force settings have you used? I have the same frame FM098

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:17 pm
Posts: 31
Skylab1 wrote:
I just received my order from dengfu. And it all looks great. However no where I can find which torque forces to use for tightening where required. Which force settings have you used? I have the same frame FM098

I generally followed the guidelines at http://bicycletutor.com/torque-specifications/ depending on which brand of components you are using. The low to mid level of the ranges have worked fine for me.

For the seat post, put a fair amount of carbon compound on the inside surface of the frame's seat tube as well as on the seat post. With the advised torque, I have not had any slipping problems. Enjoy your new build!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:31 pm
Posts: 2
mikedkelly wrote:
Skylab1 wrote:
I just received my order from dengfu. And it all looks great. However no where I can find which torque forces to use for tightening where required. Which force settings have you used? I have the same frame FM098

I generally followed the guidelines at http://bicycletutor.com/torque-specifications/ depending on which brand of components you are using. The low to mid level of the ranges have worked fine for me.

For the seat post, put a fair amount of carbon compound on the inside surface of the frame's seat tube as well as on the seat post. With the advised torque, I have not had any slipping problems. Enjoy your new build!
Thanks for the info.
Unfortunately I have to be patient. All of the building components are in only the Shimano ultegra R8050 di2 group which I ordered will approximately be delivered in October

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Another Dengfu / ebay WW build

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

zender

1

1205

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:40 am

Frankie - B View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Dengfu R02 build (photo links redone on Flickr)

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

motorapido

43

8356

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:55 am

askeAnker View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2017 Madone Build

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Road

Dagger9903

27

2370

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Jdl View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) 2017 Supersix Evo SR Build

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

JayTheCyclist

24

4471

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Nejmann View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Focus Izalco Max 2017 build

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

2phat2slow

0

694

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:59 am

2phat2slow View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Jimbo1983, Squashednuts and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited