Argon 18 Nitrogen

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

bencolem

by bencolem

Exactly 15lbs as pictured with my wife's Carbon-Ti lightweight clinchers on. Transforms the ride compared to the regular Enve 6.7's.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

gsindela

by gsindela

Fantastic!
2015 Storck Scenero G3, Force 22, Ultegra wheels, Zipp AL bars, stem, post

JackRussellRacing

by JackRussellRacing

Much. Want. Nice !!!

nd2rc

by nd2rc

How about a pic with the 6.7's?

btothec

by btothec

Great looking bike. What chainring bolts are you using. I'm looking for some red ones to add a little bit of colour to my new build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asiantrick

by asiantrick

I was looking at this frameset. How does it ride?

jbaillie

by jbaillie

btothec wrote:Great looking bike. What chainring bolts are you using. I'm looking for some red ones to add a little bit of colour to my new build.

KCNC makes anodized chainring bolts - not sure if that's what he has here but they look good & come in red.

bencolem

by bencolem

They're actually Wolf chainring bolts. With Enve 6.7's the bike is silly fast on the flat but definitely takes a bit to 'wind-up' and doesn't like hills. It's also stiff as a board on the 6.7's. With these carbon-ti clinchers the bike is transformed. Very smooth and comfortable (schwalbe Pro one 25mm tubeless) and the bike feels really well balanced - very flickable but stable and solid. If I didn't need the speed of the 6.7's for the fast group ride (flat here in Savannah) I'd leave the carbon-ti's on all the time. Braking is noticeably improved too. But the enve's will stay. It's an absolute weapon with that wheelset and the speed is worth the trade off in comfort and braking - besides I've got a Parlee CX bike for off-road duties and am building a rather special Steel/Carbon frame for a more comfortable all-round ride...

Do like the Argon though. Would recommend. On the carbon-ti's it's as nice as any bike I've ridden.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com