Eddy Merckx MX-Leader

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

sheberin

by sheberin

kgt wrote:This new fork is exactly what it should be.
Can you remove the logos from stem, seatpost and bars? It would look better IMO.

Totally agree with you - especially the ones on the seatpost.
Ritchey released new parts with much more discreet logos just one week after i bought mines, so bad luck for me.
Already tried to sand some hidden parts of the print away (that ‘minimum insertion‘ thing), but that didn‘t came down easily! And it did affect the look of that ‘matte ud carbon‘ finish, which i would like to avoid...

by 9734344

sheberin wrote:thanks guys!

9734344 wrote:Stealth Steel.. Nice.

I think your front derailleur need moving down a bit, apparently it should clear big ring by about 2-3mm.
I think it's a good weight for a 25yr old bike. Vive le tour, Steel is real... Long live the king.

Fixie82 spotted it, clearing looks too big because of the q-rings. But you‘re right too, actually the front derailleur could probably be like 1-2mm lower... but shifting is great, don‘t think it would be better otherwise. I‘m losing the chain like once in 500km of riding, and then just shift back to the smaller ring which gets the chain in again. Losing like 2-3 seconds, i rather deal with that instead of struggling with the setting.

My Bad. oops sorry. I'll change my name to Alec, then I can be smart Alec
I'm not a NUMBER.........I'm a Free Man

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Kumppa

by Kumppa

With steel fork it looks right.