moderately light litespeed ghisallo

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

kantcantcamp

by kantcantcamp

Just put it together today, still need to sort out my position. Possibly a longer stem as well...
It's a circa 2006 (based on the curved seat stays) litespeed ghisallo, it is around 990 grams for a size M-L.
It's current weight is 6.6 kg which is great considering the heavy wheels, the alloy handlebar and the DA rings, i have a pair of thm fibulas here that could go into this bike, but i live in belgium and the rain and these breaks aren't a great combination.

I'm getting some smaller spacers and a stem to sort out my position and update the pictures. I would like to get a power meter on this bike and am leaning towards a sram red quarq, as i make these updtates will get some more pictures up.

will get a more precise build list up soon
Attachments
IMG_0210.gif

michel2

by michel2

i do love the look of those frames !!
is the photo taking on a funny angle or do you realy have that much seatpost sticking out of that frame ?(-:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kantcantcamp

by kantcantcamp

the picture is at a weird angle for sure, but there is a lot of seatpost out. the seat tube is 48 cm and i have a 80 saddle height to bb

anquetil

by anquetil

I have one few years ago, a little soft for me(72kg), very smooth ride.
This one is too small for you( 2 sizes bigger you need)

michel2

by michel2

kantcantcamp wrote:the picture is at a weird angle for sure, but there is a lot of seatpost out. the seat tube is 48 cm and i have a 80 saddle height to bb

my saddle height stands at 85 cm and seat tube measures 63 cm (-: but that is not a compact frame. how long is the seat post, that must be a custom job ? i would be slightly concerned about the force on the seat tube , the seat post post being so long and acting like a lever, a long lever at that?

but still very much love the look of those frames !!