by FilmAt11

Here you go Kgt... :D

miltmaster3

by miltmaster3

so good to have friends......
πατα τραβα ρε

gsindela

by gsindela

Thanks for the test results. Very informative, although I would guess that all of the frames listed therein are stellar.
2015 Storck Scenero G3, Force 22, Ultegra wheels, Zipp AL bars, stem, post

kgt

by kgt

It is somehow strange that the german 'lab' tests present a frame that is not comfortable at all while the rider's subjective reviews (and my experience so far) is that the frame feels really smooth.
Maybe measuring the deflection of the frame's tubes is not enough for one to consider whether a frame feels comfortable or not.

jekyll man

by jekyll man

Looks sweet kgt :thumbup:
I could even live with the dayglow bars, just to add a little colour.

I'm sure there's many places that would disagree with you about Lyon being the centre of silk making though :smartass:
Official cafe stop tester

kgt

by kgt

Thanks jekyll man!
BTW I' ve written that "Lyon was..." the european centre of silk weaving.

stormur

by stormur

kgt wrote:It is somehow strange that the german 'lab' tests present a frame that is not comfortable at all while the rider's subjective reviews (and my experience so far) is that the frame feels really smooth.
Maybe measuring the deflection of the frame's tubes is not enough for one to consider whether a frame feels comfortable or not.

It's not "strange". It's "sponsored" ;) One have to be dumb to trust certain publishers. It has been discussed widely.

You swim now against "mainstream"... so what you expect ? Buy Cannondale ( must bee CAAD )or Specialized ( with disc brakes ) , or Canyon ... Mandatory equipped in Zipp/Enve wheels and Conti Gp4000s2 , plus Enve components ; you'll be "loved" :mrgreen: All tests, reviews, trendsetters and useful idiots will assure you that you've made "great choice" :roll:

Some kind of people appreciate different things. Most have to follow, some made decisions by themselves.

You've been brave to be diferent. From that simple reason ( regardless fabulous bike ) chapeau bas !
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Mark Twain

I can be wrong, and have plenty of examples for that ;)

kgt

by kgt

Thanks for the comment. It' s a shame that exceptional manufacturers like Time are struggling to survive while most of the 'big guys' can easily push every marketing BS they can think of. As you say we, consumers, are also responsible for this.

AJS914

by AJS914

Beautiful bike. I've had three Time frames pass through my hands and from a quality point of view they are pretty incredible. Though I don't see myself parting with my C59, I'd love to try a newer Time some day.

jimaizumi

by jimaizumi

I'd love to hear a ride review vs ur previously owned RXR Ulteam!
THE PAST: 2005 C'dale R700, 2006 Spesh S-Works Tarmac Gerolsteiner, 2009 Pinarello Dogma FPX My Way, 2011 Time RXR VIP

THE PRESENT: 2016 Colnago C60 ST01, 2017 Wilier Cento 10 Ramato, Cinelli Gazetta

THE FUTURE: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mep

by Mep

Fascinating test results. Thanks for sharing. It's interesting they rate on components like brakes and tires which you can obviously switch out.

Wingnut

by Wingnut

Looks great, well done!

kgt

by kgt

Mep wrote:Fascinating test results. Thanks for sharing. It's interesting they rate on components like brakes and tires which you can obviously switch out.

That's the only way they can give Canyon the top mark! ; ) That's also the reason they never give marks to manufacturing standards/quality. How can you compare an AX to a Cube or a Time to a Merida...?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com