2017 Stelbel Rodano Custom Steel

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

FilmAt11

by FilmAt11

Where is this bike? Clearly, they're not operating on your build cadence ;)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tonytourist

by tonytourist

I saw a teaser, looks heavy!

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

Don't have finished photos of the bike with the new cranks I just got, but heres most of it.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

damn, dudeman. That is smoking hot!

What crankset are you planning to use?
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

mannequinforce

by mannequinforce

Yessss. Wheels look so classy on there!

themidge

by themidge

Smooooooth 8)

Love the pearlescent white :beerchug:

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

I'm liking what I see so far. Tell me, do you know what headtube angle is on that frame, specifically is it greater than 73 degrees? I wouldn't think so since it's a small size, but I'm assuming that's a -17 stem and it looks like it's not quite level, but rather angled down slightly which it shouldn't be if the headtube is 73 degrees or less. Perhaps it's just the camera angle.
Does the front brake cable interfere with the derailleur cable stop on the headtube? Not my favorite placement for cables stops and I've seen cases (I had one) that over time that right cable stop insert, if soft aluminum, can eventually break off. Kind of have to be careful when turning the bars on the stand, making slow left turns, and if you're laying the bike down ever during transport or something. Just something to be aware of.
Kudos on the wheels... they go very nicely with that frame.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

I'm going to be using a DZero with my Extralite RC2 outer ring but a SRAM inner ring. It shifts better than the Extralite inner? Cranks are 657.0g so thats pretty damn good.

I specced the geometry of the entire bike, so I remember it off the top of my head. HTA is 73d, so I'm hoping its the photo angle and they didn't build my bike up wonky... The barrel adjusters are brass I think so hopefully they hold up.

I'm thinking of swapping over to Arundel Mandible cages, the King Ti don't give enough contrast on a white frame. Hopefully can get photos up soon of the complete build!

poursuivant

by poursuivant

I want to see the rest, that's a stunning frame !

FilmAt11

by FilmAt11

Nice! Hope it rides well. Looking forward to full build pics. IMO King Ti cages look good with the spokes/rims, kinda flows along the middle.

GuidoWongolini

by GuidoWongolini

Have a look at the Arundel SS cages as they would be a better fit than the Mandible.

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

:) Don't ask about the weight....

raisinberry777

by raisinberry777

I've always really liked the photography of your bikes - I mean, the bikes themselves are lovely too, but what really makes them stand out are the excellent photography and colour choices. Nice stuff.

RyanH

by RyanH

Yeah, much better than the jail shower shot you sent earlier

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

raisinberry777 wrote:I've always really liked the photography of your bikes - I mean, the bikes themselves are lovely too, but what really makes them stand out are the excellent photography and colour choices. Nice stuff.

LOL thanks but they're just BAAWs.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com