Cipollini ????

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

gabriel

by gabriel

Hi friends, my name is Gabriel, I found this bike on the internet and I love it, I think it Cipollini but I'm not sure what model it is. Can you help me to find out what model it is, what year it is. I've never seen a bicycle painted in this way.
Thank you very much!!!
Attachments
116973184_8_644x461_cursiera-carbon-shorts-editie-claudio-corti-full-campagnolo-chorus-_rev001.jpg
116973184_1_644x461_cursiera-carbon-shorts-editie-claudio-corti-full-campagnolo-chorus-craiova_rev001.jpg
116973184_4_644x461_cursiera-carbon-shorts-editie-claudio-corti-full-campagnolo-chorus-sport-timp-liber-arta_rev001 (1).jpg
116973184_2_644x461_cursiera-carbon-shorts-editie-claudio-corti-full-campagnolo-chorus-fotografii_rev001.jpg

wpccrunner
in the industry

by wpccrunner

looks like a knock of RB1000.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bencolem

by bencolem

Looks like a Claudio Corti Shorts to me...

vlastrada

by vlastrada

yup, the fork and other details suggest it is not an authentic Rb1k.

the website indicated on the chainstay takes you straight to the motor cyclist claudio corti...

...so my best guess is someone having fun with a fake cipollini RB1k!

PS Claudio Corti is also an Italian ex pro (and former DS, not sure what he does know).

kgt

by kgt

Certainly not a Cipollini, looks like a mid 2000s low quality frame.

gabriel

by gabriel

bencolem wrote:Looks like a Claudio Corti Shorts to me...

is a bad thing or good if Claudio Corti, can be fake ???

gabriel

by gabriel

vlastrada wrote:yup, the fork and other details suggest it is not an authentic Rb1k.

the website indicated on the chainstay takes you straight to the motor cyclist claudio corti...

PS Claudio Corti is also an Italian ex pro (and former DS, not sure what he does know).

I found this on the internet,These pictures can be found on the website http://www.barzadesign.it/, portfolio, bici, ...

Looks like a bike cipollini rb 1000, but there is a difference in chainstay and seat tube. It seems to be painted by the famous Stefano BARZAGHI of Barza Design, according to picture
Attachments
2bicicortimoto.jpg
2cipollini20091.jpg
Do you think these bikes are fakes ???
Last edited by gabriel on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

micky

by micky

That kind of frame reminds of some models made in Italy from a company that produce frames from many brands.
Here an example;

chazmtb

by chazmtb

Whoa, a little out there with the colors, but I like it.

gabriel

by gabriel

gabriel wrote:
vlastrada wrote:yup, the fork and other details suggest it is not an authentic Rb1k.

I found this on the internet,These pictures can be found on the website http://www.barzadesign.it/, portfolio, bici, ...

Looks like a bike cipollini rb 1000, but there is a difference in chainstay and seat tube. It seems to be painted by the famous Stefano BARZAGHI of Barza Design, according to pictures.

vlastrada

by vlastrada

On reflection fake is not the right word, but like Kgt and others also noted, definitely not a Cipollini frame.

I would guess probably not very high quality frame, but the truth is that i haven't ridden them nor have i seen them in the flesh.
So that's just an impression from the pics.

Mickey provided some good links you might want to explore. Good luck!

gabriel

by gabriel

This bike is selling 730 pounds, do you think the price is right? Equipment campagniolo chorus carbon, Campagnolo Shamal Ultra wheels and is painted by Stefano BARZAGHI of Barza Design, I saw the bike, is in perfect condition, not a scratch.
How much do you willing to pay for it?

jekyll man

by jekyll man

gabriel wrote:This bike is selling 730 pounds, do you think the price is right? Equipment campagniolo chorus carbon, Campagnolo Shamal Ultra wheels and is painted by Stefano BARZAGHI of Barza Design, I saw the bike, is in perfect condition, not a scratch.
How much do you willing to pay for it?

You have to ask yourself, "why is it that cheap?".

Secondhand prices on a set of shamals and a chorus 11 groupset would be higher than that.
Official cafe stop tester

gabriel

by gabriel

Iou think this is a framework Cipollini?
I think it looks very much!
It seems to be identical !!!
Attachments
2cipollini20091.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com