Frame, integrated post/saddle and bar/stem are still in transit but here are some photos taken prior to shipment. Frame geometry is similar to the RCA with provision for electronic shifting only. Bar (400mm) and stem (120mm) are MCFK. Saddle and seatpost are Berk exclusive. More to come...https://www.flickr.com/photos/134675298 ... 4662433539
(click on the full screen view on the top right hand side)August 27 Update:
Finally completed this build last night and did a quick 35 mile test ride this morning. Kudos to Jure for building such a spectacular frame. First, I was truly impressed with the quality of the finish -- the paint job with the intricate details of the Berk logo on the down tube was phenomenal (i wanted a low key finish with just enough "pop" to let one know that it's a serious contender). It's stiff but not harsh, balanced, definitely nimble and confidence-inspiring on fast descents. Extremely happy with this new build.
Total weight is 5.03 kg (with bottle cages and Garmin 1000.
Here are the component details:
- Berk custom frame with THM Scapula fork
- Campy SR EPS V3
- MCFK 120mm stem + MCFK 400mm bar (integrated by Berk)
- Berk integrated saddle/post
- THM Clavicula SE cranks w/ FibreLyte chainrings and THM PF30 BB
- THM Fibula calipers
- Lightweight Obermayer wheels w/ Veloflex Carbon/Extreme (R/F) tires
- Time Xpresso 15 pedals
- Tune U20 skewers
- MCFK seatpost clamp
- Arundel Mandible bottle cages
- Aican brake cable housing with KCNC ti cables
Apologies for the crappy phone photos...