English, Hakkalugi, UP and Yampa

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

lmtup

by lmtup

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Here is my collection of semi-weenie bikes. Nothing drilled, dremeled, or bonded together. I have a deep dislike of noises coming from bottom brackets and a habit of breaking things so everything is spec'ed to not really have to worry about either.

As for weights, I don't know (tisk, tisk). The English is something like 12.5 lbs when Rob weighed it out the door. The Ibis would be next, but it has a more of a training spec. The Open is light for what it is, but it has 650b wheels and a lot of rubber. The Borealis is a fat bike, albeit one with a lot of carbon including kuroshiro rims, but still a fat bike so adjust your expectations.

This is the first time they have all been clean at the same time so a photoshoot was in order. It was the first time for all of us so please no comments on the lighting :).

If the flickr photostream does not work if someone could PM me ideas for adding photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146038295 ... 408504472/

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Klaster_1

by Klaster_1

semi-weenie bikes

As for weights, I don't know (tisk, tisk).

That's rich coming from a person who has Clavicula and Lightweight eqipped bike ;) Great stuff, though.

Point

by Point

What a stable! I'd love an UP
Road - Burls Custom Ti
All Year - Rove ST
Gravel - Carbonda CFR 696
Instagram

lmtup

by lmtup

That's rich coming from a person who has Clavicula and Lightweight eqipped bike ;)

I have simply proven that I can make questionable financial decisions. The guys on this board that are pushing sub 5kg bikes in many cases actually create new things specific to the build.