Colnago C60

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

Calnago wrote:Well there ya go, one man's ugly is another man's beautiful. I accept that. And I'm certainly not and never would say to sacrifice comfort in order to satisfy someone else's aesthetic tastes. Never. So if that's the only saddle you like and get on with, then so be it. But red... I still feel "dirty". In a Vegas kinda way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I tried maybe 10 saddles at my own expense . Then I tried the Adamo and it worked but was 315 grams so I went looking for the same design but lighter hence my choice

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

kgt wrote:This saddle is one of the ugliest saddles ever made but if that is the 'most comfortable on earth' for Heavyhitter then it's... ok.

Hey I just tried a berk saddle, and it seems to be real good. My question is would you go with white bar tape and white saddle?

Personally i'll go black saddle and black tape.

Thank you

dj97223

by dj97223

Black saddle, black tape, and can you remove that red from the chain rings?
“If you save your breath I feel a man like you can manage it. And if you don't manage it, you'll die. Only slowly, very slowly, old friend.”

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

dj97223 wrote:Black saddle, black tape, and can you remove that red from the chain rings?

I'm playing with my fitting maybe will be able to ride the std dura ace ring without pain

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s152rww8wyytckx/Photo%2016-12-01%2005%2042%2056.jpg?dl=0

Good morning to all,

After a lot of playing with my fitting I finally come to a set up that suit me.

After trying the Spesh romin evo and liking it I contacted Jure for a custom lupina. The shape of his lupina is close to the Spesh. I've asked Jure to add a few mil of padding. The saddle is superb. It is not on the photo . But I will take some. There's no bar tape either because I was playing with the placement of the shifters. The tape will be black. I removed the oval chainring (big ring) and I kept the small oval chainring . Switched the superleggero stem (the width of the clamping area was too small, and it became flexy) to Mcfk to match the seatpost. I have wet sanded the handlebar to remove the Deda logo and finished it in high gloss(same as the stem and seatpost)

mortirolo

by mortirolo

Far better. Campagnolo SR and maybe BORA and this project is ready.
Marco Pantani - Momenti Di Gloria
AX Vial (SR11) <- FELT FC (Record 10) <- LOOK KX (Dura-Ace) <- Specialized EPIC (Superbe Pro)

CLEAR

by CLEAR

nice.... :thumbup:

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

mortirolo wrote:Far better. Campagnolo SR and maybe BORA and this project is ready.

As nice as the bora's are I prefer the ´´feel'´ of the Lw.i found them to be less prone to brake rubbing.my LW are 24-24 spokes so they are really stiff. Keep in mind I was a Olympic lifter competing for 11 years at a bw of 105 kilos @8-9% body fat . I push past 2000 watts for 20 secs combine this with my weight of 92 kilos in a surge in a moderate gradient and the boras a rubbing even with the brake release fully open

kgt

by kgt

Looks awesome!
LWs are much stiffer than Bora of course, especially the 24/24 setup. They also match nicely your other exotic components (the Berk saddle, the Mcfk stem and the seatpost).

Fixie82

by Fixie82

Holy shit - 2000 watts for 20 secs. You should get on the velodrome!

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

Fixie82 wrote:Holy shit - 2000 watts for 20 secs. You should get on the velodrome!

The best hold more and for a minute

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

kgt wrote:Looks awesome!
LWs are much stiffer than Bora of course, especially the 24/24 setup. They also match nicely your other exotic components (the Berk saddle, the Mcfk stem and the seatpost).

Thank you sir !

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

I may need your help, I tried the MCFK stem but it's not long enough. So I would like to trade it for a nice stem in 110mm and -6 to -12 . (was thinking BOB Extralite) Mine is 100mm -6 deg. I also have a lupina padded brand new.

plasticol

by plasticol

Does not this frame come with a white Colnago seat post?
I think that would look so much better. Just google or look in this forum for other C59s or C60s in white and you will see.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Heavyhitter

by Heavyhitter

plasticol wrote:Does not this frame come with a white Colnago seat post?
I think that would look so much better. Just google or look in this forum for other C59s or C60s in white and you will see.

I know have the seatpost! It is a porker (250g) so I plan to paint the Mcfk in white.