MCipollini NK1K WHITE - The Dream comes True

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

zappafile123

by zappafile123

kgt wrote:We need a ride report some time.

word is, its amazing
FactorOne|SartoSeta|StorckF.3|Enigma EliteHSS|SworksSL6|ColnagoC60/V3Rs|DeRosa Protos|BianchiXR4/2|BMCSLR01 16|Cdale EvoHM|Focus IzMax|RidleyHe SL/SLX|BH Ulight|BassoDiamante|Scapin DyseysS8|TimeRXRS/ZXRS|TCR SL|RidleyNoah|Look585|CerveloS5/S3

mrgray

by mrgray

hope you are still feeling it with this bike redutopia. i like the personalised touches you have put on it and i think everything not being black is a good thing. italian flag plus some yellow just because!
Bobo S&S Steel Bike - 7.5 kg
Oltre XR2- 6.6 kg
Look 585 - 6.8 kg
Look 695 SR :D

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Fluoro7

by Fluoro7

kgt wrote:We need a ride report some time.

+1
Wilier Zero7 (1st gen) Fluoro
RIP Cervelo R3 2012 White on Black

wisgliebau

by wisgliebau

REDUPTOPIA,

It's no surprise that around here every little aesthetic nuance that doesn't conform with majority rules are going to be critiqued on a bike of this caliber... But I wanted to join in with those who have complimented your dream bike, and thank you for sharing your excitement with us! What a bike it must be to ride! I third the request for a ride report.

maico1

by maico1

Hi, I'm wondering how the eTap is working with the FSA K-Force Light crankset? No screws rubbing or anything like that? I'm asking because I have purchased a bike with the K-Force and am considering getting the eTap. Thank you and I really like your bike.

REDUTOPIA

by REDUTOPIA

maico1 wrote:Hi, I'm wondering how the eTap is working with the FSA K-Force Light crankset? No screws rubbing or anything like that? I'm asking because I have purchased a bike with the K-Force and am considering getting the eTap. Thank you and I really like your bike.

The Sram Red Etap works perfectly with the K-Force crankset. Only you must have the rings for Shimano/Sram 11s.

Gumwalls25

by Gumwalls25

:thumbup:

wisgliebau wrote:REDUPTOPIA,

It's no surprise that around here every little aesthetic nuance that doesn't conform with majority rules are going to be critiqued on a bike of this caliber... But I wanted to join in with those who have complimented your dream bike, and thank you for sharing your excitement with us! What a bike it must be to ride! I third the request for a ride report.