my 2015 caad10 ultegra di2

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

weptunus

by weptunus

Hi guys

I just 'completed' a new bike, this winter while I was working and living on gran canaria for 6 months I got hit by a car while training on my ridley and broke my frame. Luckily I had a good employer (http://www.free-motion.com) who could sell me a nice caad10 frame, I put my sram red parts on this one for the time I was there.

When I arrived back in Belgium I got myself an ultegra di2 groupset.
I have a 3T pro 0 offset seatpost, specialized pro power saddle, pro plt 130mm stem (the 10° angle on this one is perfect for me) and tornova bars (I used the rutondo on my ridley before, I'm now trying the tornova because I like the 'ergo' top but unfortunately the bend that I like on the rotundo isn't the same)

Today I made myself some wheels: H+SON TB14 rims laced on ultegra 6800 hubs with sapim race spokes, for these I got some s-works turbo cotton tyres with latex tubes.

Normally I use rotor q-rings, I've tried these round one's for 2 weeks now and I don't like them, so the next step is to put on a power2max type-s rotor 3d+ crankset (unfortunately, because I really like the looks of the ultegra crankset)

rheosibal

by rheosibal

Looks good, I'd definitely de-logo the seatpost.

As for the cable stops on the DT, they are removable. You can get flat covers for them from an lbs.
Instagram: joserheo

|| Mosaic RT-1 || Cannondale Evo || Cannondale CAAD10 ||

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

MMMM, lots of nice big Cannondales on here recently. I like everything about this (except I'd rather have silver spokes and nips, but thats preference).

weptunus

by weptunus

rheosibal wrote:Looks good, I'd definitely de-logo the seatpost.

that might indeed be a good change, thx for the tip

rheosibal wrote:As for the cable stops on the DT, they are removable. You can get flat covers for them from an lbs.

are they some 'standard size' or something? or do you mean a cannondale dealer? Is there also something to put on the chainstay where the RD cable comes out of the frame?

Your bike looks very nice too (and kinda similar to mine)

dudemanppl wrote:MMMM, lots of nice big Cannondales on here recently. I like everything about this (except I'd rather have silver spokes and nips, but thats preference).

thanks for the compliments, the color is indeed preference, a colleague of mine asked why I didn't use gold nipples or something, then agian he has a yellow car that scrapes speed bumps with green wheels and massive spoilers ;) I have some similar wheels with (36h) DA hubs silver spokes and nemesis rims and tried them in the caad, but didn't really like it

rheosibal

by rheosibal

yep 'dale dealer. they should have 2 replaceable stops for the DT and a replaceable one for the chain stay to fit the e-wire.

while you're at it, a cassette would probably help too
Instagram: joserheo

|| Mosaic RT-1 || Cannondale Evo || Cannondale CAAD10 ||