Colnago Extreme Power PR00

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

nismosr

by nismosr

audiophilitis wrote:How's the ride?

Rides like a Colnago .. quick and an stiffer than the C50, very stable on the descent at the front end compare to C50, but I think the C50 is much livelier. I will try to switch the wheels on the Hyperon if it rides differently. Over all this one is another keeper.
2020 Colnago C64 Mapei-SR12 EPS-WTO 60
2021 Basso Diamante SV-SR12 Disc EPS-WTO 60
2023 Colnago G3X-SRAM AXS Force-Levante

pritchet74

by pritchet74

Wow. That's a great build! I love that handlebar tape, but it doesn't match too well.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Yeah, nice job, but that handlebar tape is like a dirty sock to my eyes. Those Deda deeps almost look too big for the bike. I have a set of those still in my garage. The reach is 95mm and the drop is 145mm on my set from some years ago. Sound about right? How do you find them? They're a whopping 2cm deeper drop than some of the shallowest bars out there these days at about 125mm.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

nismosr

by nismosr

Calnago wrote:Yeah, nice job, but that handlebar tape is like a dirty sock to my eyes. Those Deda deeps almost look too big for the bike. I have a set of those still in my garage. The reach is 95mm and the drop is 145mm on my set from some years ago. Sound about right? How do you find them? They're a whopping 2cm deeper drop than some of the shallowest bars out there these days at about 125mm.

close .. 142mm drop and 92mm reach, first time using the bar since I wanted to keep the Deda theme and always like TB bar, 2 of my bike have Zipp TB which is my fav 130mm drop and 88 reach.
2020 Colnago C64 Mapei-SR12 EPS-WTO 60
2021 Basso Diamante SV-SR12 Disc EPS-WTO 60
2023 Colnago G3X-SRAM AXS Force-Levante