Sycip RLS...updated

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

arizonahalfnhalf

by arizonahalfnhalf

So, so nice. This is no doubt one of the best builds on here for a long while. Wouldn't change one bit! Lovely photos too! Enjoy it!

go4custom

by go4custom

Thanks everyone! EthicPaintWorks in Colorado, side company of Alchemy Bikes, absolutely nailed the paint. It was wet painted and not powder so more detail could be done. I did all the design work, custom script, colors and placement. All script was masked and painted, no decals. The shaped Columbus HSS tubing, Jeremy's welds and the way Nick painted it, gives it this appearance that it's carbon...has fooled almost everyone thats seen it in person. (wasn't necessarily wanting to mimic carbon)

-So I've decided to hold out on the Dark Label Bora 35's

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Wingnut

by Wingnut

Pardon my ignorance but if you are using a Campagnolo chainset why not just go the standard BSA threading rather than T47 BB?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

go4custom

by go4custom

As working with a custom builder, T47 was essential created for us. It's new, something different, something to try, solves a few issues. Anyway, The larger diameter BB will gives more to weld to with the nearly 44mm downtube BB junction and 23mm chainstays. A BSA leaves very little surface area to weld to with these large tubes. T47 also leaves me with the option to run any BB30 crank...that's the biggest reason not to go BSA.