Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

beepbeep

by beepbeep

Real nice 8)
Those splashes of colour really set it off

nickcube

by nickcube

What did you do to get the vinyl to stick? Keen to do this to my shoes but go no idea how i'd go about getting an adhesive and sticking it, cheers

gangbyeon

by gangbyeon

It cool reflection. This is great if not painted.
Think I have never dangerous at night.
I would like to attach to my bike a little bit.

mile2424

by mile2424

Cool shot a friend of mine took with the flash showing full night mode....

DerekV

by DerekV

Excellent work! I am a huge fan of vinyl wrapping bikes.

From what I read, I understand that you used the reflective 3M vinyl for the main bits, but how are the color bits described?
Are they holographic gold, or just holographic silver that looks gold because of the background? Brand and model of the vinyl chosen is appreciated too!

Thanks and good job!

mile2424

by mile2424

DerekV wrote:Excellent work! I am a huge fan of vinyl wrapping bikes.

From what I read, I understand that you used the reflective 3M vinyl for the main bits, but how are the color bits described?
Are they holographic gold, or just holographic silver that looks gold because of the background? Brand and model of the vinyl chosen is appreciated too!

Thanks and good job!

Color bits are a color changing transparent tape, actually looks chrome to bluish gold on a white background, but on the black they turned the gold to green which I thought was kinda cool and different. The reflective vinyl is 3M 8850

DerekV

by DerekV

mile2424 wrote:Color bits are a color changing transparent tape, actually looks chrome to bluish gold on a white background, but on the black they turned the gold to green which I thought was kinda cool and different. The reflective vinyl is 3M 8850

Is it the transparent chameleon wrap people use on car headlights, or is it something else? Your bike has me inspired to add some accent decals to mine using the same color changing effect as your bike.

mile2424

by mile2424

DerekV wrote:
mile2424 wrote:Color bits are a color changing transparent tape, actually looks chrome to bluish gold on a white background, but on the black they turned the gold to green which I thought was kinda cool and different. The reflective vinyl is 3M 8850

Is it the transparent chameleon wrap people use on car headlights, or is it something else? Your bike has me inspired to add some accent decals to mine using the same color changing effect as your bike.

Something similar to that yes. They have all kinds of stuff out there, and it may change different colors based on the background color.

thp

by thp

This is so good looking. Did you have problems this this vinyl on curves? Looks like there's really no stretch in it. Also, how are the edges and points holding up? Any lift starting?

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Awesome touches!

mile2424

by mile2424

thp wrote:This is so good looking. Did you have problems this this vinyl on curves? Looks like there's really no stretch in it. Also, how are the edges and points holding up? Any lift starting?

No issues on the curves but most the pieces are pretty small and can form easily. Some of the edges are lifting a little where I rub against them or from handling, but this is just kind of a trial run. If I wanted to do it for real then I'd clear over it and then it would be fine.

mile2424

by mile2424

taking all the tape off, time for a new design. Thinking something similar, but with a little more flair :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bura

by bura

Festka couldn't have done it better. Outstanding job. Waiting to see your new design.
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD