Cannondale Supersix Evo hi-mod 2015.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

diegogarcia

by diegogarcia

Bought this from Paul's Cycles with the killer deals they had on prices, fulfilling the 'dream' of owning another Evo after I bought a 54cm Evo back in 2013 and found it way to small. It did however ride beautifully smooth and fast and I liked the seated power transfer just a bit small as shorter inseam, longer torso.

6.8kg approx. 56cm frame, 3T inline post, 3T bars and stem, 165mm DA cranks, DA brake calipers front and back, Praxis adaptor, Ultegra front/rear mech and shifters, Ultegra pedals, Specialized HD bar tape, Specialized power saddle, Mavic Ksyrium Elite 2015, Giant PSL1 25mm tyres, taxc cages, Garmin 520. Re-cycled some already owned bits, some new and with a re-sale of my Defy SL 0, looking at about £900 - £1000 on the road for a £2.5K frame. :D Little bit of fettling required, but at 155mm head tube, and 25mm conical, I will dial it in over the coming weeks before nipping it off.

Overall delighted. Stiff, strong, light, fast ; pick 4. Will no doubt stead me in good fast for Devon hills, short and sharp. Dartmoor shown in my picture below, at the top of Haytor as featured in the Tour of Britain. First real world use of classic D bars, really like em' - just adapting to the fit and feel. Dinner plate cassette as I am not a climber. Big arms you see, Devon life = suns out, guns out ha ha ha. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers !

A better angle showing the proportions of the frame. Love it !

oreoboreo

by oreoboreo

Great looking eVO! I did the same thing with my first 2012 eVO bought the wrong size, never felt perfect. As you noted everything else was a great ride. I bought a replacement one also. Most of the time it is my go to bike, nice choice
Let's finish the ride with a 20% grade.

2011 Scott Addict R1 DA 7900 Matt black
2012 Scott CR1 Pro Ultegra 6700
2015 Specialized SWorks Tarmac Da 9000
2016 Specialized SWorks Tarmac DA 9100

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

wheelzqc

by wheelzqc

There's alot to like right there. Nice machine.

markyboy

by markyboy

Nice looking bike pete, :thumbup: hows life down in devon hope all is good. :beerchug:
Colnago arabesque campagnolo super record 12
Colnago c64
Cinelli zydeco grx di2

4ibanez

by 4ibanez

I bought a 58cm from the same shop. My build is going slower. Currently waiting for a new post as the geometry is quite different to my last build. Straight top tube means the seat tube is 5cm longer and my Tune post has been consigned to ebay (and sold).