New guy... these are my rides.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

SLCBrandon wrote:Done! Honestly, such a great video and story. You should be insanely proud of yourself, Rich.

Thanks dude... I am. My life has changed 180* in the last 2 years. Its been hard work (lost a total of 77 pounds) but at the same time, tremendously fun. I do't know if you're in the SBCU group on Facebook, but I'd guess you are. I was going to share it there, but didn't know if it'd be frowned upon.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SLCBrandon

by SLCBrandon

This will come as a surprise but I'm not a big social media fan. Never had Facebook so I'm not familiar with the group or etiquette. It's a fantastic story though and such a great vibe for why we ride in general....and you're on the right brand ;) so I can't see why not?

But again, I'm prob not the best to give a definitive answer. I hope you win though, can't say enough about it.

junchen

by junchen

Nice video rich. 77 lbs! :thumbsup

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

junchen wrote:Nice video rich. 77 lbs! :thumbsup

Thanks... I had a ton of people that gave me inspiration and support along the way and people that inspired me to start this journey... hope that someone can see the video and say, "I can do that too."

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

First TT race of the year is tomorrow... I'm racing in the Non-TT bike division and got the Venge all set up for raceday. S-Works Cotton Turbos mounted, bottle cages removed, checked/tweaked Garmin mount to make sure it was level and as aero as possible, and cleaned and lubed the drive train.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

2 weeks and 3 time trials later. I've gotten 3rd in all 3 time trials, averaging about 25 mph in each of them. I'm currently sitting in 2nd place in the Non-TT division for the overall TT cup.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

Had some pretty rad experiences in the last few weeks. About 2 months ago, I won Pactimo's Brand Ambassador Grand Prize trip to Colorado and my top was last week. Here's a link to the full blog post.

After my trip... flew home and had a TT the next morning. Somehow managed to snag 4th on less than 3 hours of sleep, less than a second off the podium.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

Picked up some new hoops for the Venge on TT Race days... not WW wheels, but damn, they go fast.

junchen

by junchen

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your season's review. Well done rich..

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

junchen wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed reading your season's review. Well done rich..

Thanks....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

Gonna make some changes to both bikes this season....

First up, new brakes and cables for the Venge.... ee brakes and Jagwire Elite Link cables.