BMC rm01/Caad10/Sensa Fermo sl

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

lennymc

by lennymc

Hi,

Lenny from Ireland here. Finally introducing myself after lurking for a good while. Have a couple of bikes:

BMC race machine rm 01 (gulf colours) with full sram force. With race wheels, pedals, cage and computer it comes in about 6.8kgs. Could get it down a bit more with lighter pedals and upgrading stem & bars etc but am happy enough with it as is.

Other race bike is a caad 10 fore 22 racing edition. Full force 22 (except for crankset), standard apart from carbon saddle and race wheels. Comes in about 7.15kg with race wheels, pedals, cage and computer mount. Would like to get it down a bit more, so plan on changing pedals (shimano r540 on there at present), cut steerer, change to spidering (have one at home for it). That should bring it down to about 7kg ish.

Standard pic the day I got it7

Cyclocross bike is a sensa running 1*11 105, which is coming in about 8.4kgs with upgraded bars, stem, saddle and tubs. It was circa 10kg out of the box, and it's nice to race compared to the old surly cross check single speed I used for a while.

also have a few other bikes lurking around. Felt s22 TT bike, giant omnium track bike, surly cross check and a colnago super undergoing restoration.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CBJ

by CBJ

You need more bikes. BMC looks great.

mimason

by mimason

i've never see those Pro wheels before on the BMC...do tell more.

lennymc

by lennymc

@cbj - everyone always needs more bikes. :) The BMC is my baby. I love riding it.

@mimason - they are pro rc 50 tubs, built on ultegra hubs. Not the lightest of wheel at about 1550g a set, but they roll really well. I raced them for a couple of years with no problems.

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

Those PRO rims look distinctly like Corima