Rowdy's Fuji SL 1.1

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

calleking

by calleking

rowdysluggins wrote:
calleking wrote:Nice build! Really like the new Fuji SL. Only thing I don't like so much is the looks of the saddle.

It's a Fizik Aliante R1. I have the Aliante on all my bikes and my butt loves them. Plenty of centuries (like 30 last year), and double centuries, and no problems, so I'm sticking with what works, and screw the looks! (...but, actually, I like the way it looks). :)

I'm not going to argue with your butt! Enjoy the ride! :)
2023 Wilier Rave SLR
2022 Wilier Filante SLR
2021 Cannondale Scalpel Carbon 2

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Birdman

by Birdman

@Rowdy

In another thread you mentioned how you like the cable routing. Can you expand on that? I'm mainly curious about if this internal routing cause any cable drag. Thanks!
Cervelo R3 MUD ~ viewtopic.php?f=10&t=136544
Specialized Allez Gold ~ viewtopic.php?f=10&t=134419

rowdysluggins

by rowdysluggins

Birdman wrote:@Rowdy

In another thread you mentioned how you like the cable routing. Can you expand on that? I'm mainly curious about if this internal routing cause any cable drag. Thanks!

I like the cable routing because the frame has a removable BB plate that allows good access for installation. The frame also comes with the plastic bits for mechanical or electronic shifting. I routed my shifter cables "california cross" to get a smoother bend at the transition from bars to down tube. There doesn't appear be any more drag than on any of my external cabled bikes. The drag seems minimal, like the typical drag from the cable housing.

djconnel

by djconnel

Win!

Lightweenie

by Lightweenie

What size is it?

rowdysluggins

by rowdysluggins

It's a 54.

blinque

by blinque

digging this old thread up, wanted to ask re: the KCNC seat post clamp, am I right to say for 27.2 seat posts, all 31.8 clamps would be suitable? Thanks!

gipogipo

by gipogipo

Me too, digging an old thread: i've been a long time "lurker", but now i own a fuji sl 1.1.
I need help on internal cable routing for mechanical campagnolo: should i run "naked" cables inside the frame or is it better to run full length liner till the cable stops?
I am worried that naked cables could rub and saw the bottom bracket shell. Have someone managed to disassemble the plastic cable guide under the bottom bracket, or is it glued to it?
Thanks!