What is brighter than the sun and faster than the light?

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

jdc5r

by jdc5r

CrankAddictsRich wrote:Do you have a JDM DC5-R?

Sick bike by the way.

Used to a long time ago but the handle sorta stuck and was lazy to figure out a new one :)

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

jdc5r wrote:

Sick bike by the way.

Used to a long time ago but the handle sorta stuck and was lazy to figure out a new one :)

Nice.... I had a USDM RSX-S w/ DC5R rear wing & badges, JIC Coil-overs, SSR Competition wheels w/ Falken tires, DC5R rear sway bar, Mugen strut bars, Recaro seats, CF hood, DC5R headlights, Apex'i N1 exhaust, Injen CAI, Hondata reflash w/ Apex'i V-AFC for monitoring.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nickf

by nickf

Looks good. All the fat freds buying them here in town don't remove any spacers out of the stem. Proper setup.

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Nice build, it turned out perfect! Happy riding!
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Turned out super nice. And the wheels are perfect for that bike, despite the mismatch. Also, tan sidewalls can enhance certain builds but not this one... Black all the way was definitely the way to go. Well done!
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

jdc5r

by jdc5r

CrankAddictsRich wrote:
jdc5r wrote:

Sick bike by the way.

Nice.... I had a USDM RSX-S w/ DC5R rear wing & badges, JIC Coil-overs, SSR Competition wheels w/ Falken tires, DC5R rear sway bar, Mugen strut bars, Recaro seats, CF hood, DC5R headlights, Apex'i N1 exhaust, Injen CAI, Hondata reflash w/ Apex'i V-AFC for monitoring.

Nice! You must have being on CRSX too.

nismosr

by nismosr

I love how the front end is super clean !
2020 Colnago C64 Mapei-SR12 EPS-WTO 60
2021 Basso Diamante SV-SR12 Disc EPS-WTO 60
2023 Colnago G3X-SRAM AXS Force-Levante

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

jdc5r wrote:
Nice! You must have being on CRSX too.

I sure was. I was one of the OG's on that board. I actually photographed Chris' race car.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Nice shot
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

tbrix

by tbrix

What an incredible bike. You've done the unthinkable; made me want a Trek.

jdc5r

by jdc5r

CrankAddictsRich wrote:
I sure was. I was one of the OG's on that board. I actually photographed Chris' race car.

i remember that shot, it was on the banner! Man that takes me back. For some reason when i think of OG Crsx i think of CLA and the rep system lol

tbrix wrote:What an incredible bike. You've done the unthinkable; made me want a Trek.

Thanks! i never actually thought about Trek's prior to this frame as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Time to focus on the little details and tinker as all weightweenies do.

Forgot to mention i installed a Fabric scoop flat saddle (carbon rail version) as well. The saddle comes in fairly heavy at close to 190g but there is a fairly thick layer of padding. The saddle is comfortable interms of the flex you get with it. However, i am undecided about how it feels so far in terms of shape. More KM's will tell.

Got some Carbon Ti bolts in the correct length and also some orange washers.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

jdc5r wrote:
CrankAddictsRich wrote:

i remember that shot, it was on the banner! Man that takes me back. For some reason when i think of OG Crsx i think of CLA and the rep system lol

Yea... I was the series photographer for the NHRA sport compact drag racing series so I got to know a lot of the drivers fairly well... Chris was a great guy and he did some great things when that car first came out... unfortunately, when he went really nuts with the all-motor build he never quite got it running right. Its crazy to think that car was running 12's and everyone thought it was so fast back then and now, the cars in what is basically the same class are now running high 9's all-motor. The same day I took that shot of the blue car, I also did a shoot of the model Jessica Barton with it that was sold as a clubrsx poster. I can't find that picture anywhere online now though and I do't feel like digging through my archives.... it was a fun day, though.

jdc5r

by jdc5r

Pretty good claimed weights from Zipp on the 404 NSW's. Zipp claims 1555g.

AZR3

by AZR3

Hot ass Madone and now Zipp 404 NSW........SUPER jealous!!

Forgot you also have that sweet Helium SL too.....damn you!!!!

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

Over the weekend I saw an Orange Madone with 404 NSW's popping up all over instagram... and then this thread. It has to be your bike. Sick! How do you like the wheels?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com