Louis Garneau Gennix R1/ Louis Garneau Gennix TR1

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

109er

by 109er

I thought I would update what I've been riding all year.

The cockpit on this bike was combo of an Arx Team stem 120mm, Ergosum Pro handlebar 40cm, and a Stylus Team seatpost. I broke the seatpost in a crash and had to replace it on the road with a Thomson Elite. The saddle is a Selle Italia Flite Team. Wheels, Vittoria Quarano 46 tubies and Vittoria Corsa CX 25mm tubs. Training wheels are Vittoria Elusions with Rubino Pro 25mm and latex tubes. A full Sram Force groupset with a Quarq Riken GXP crankset.

Midway through the season I tried a longer stem, which resulted in lower back pains so I swapped it back. It looked legit though, kinda bummed I couldnt ride it comfortably.

I've also received my time trial bike for next year. I'm finalizing the fit right now. The fit as is pictured is illegal, too far forward. It will be a little lower in the front and scooted back 5cm. It has a full Dura-Ace build with a Quarq Riken, 55/42 chainrings and a 3t Brezza II handlebar, 40cm. An Adamo Time Trial keeps my butt happy. Heres a few pictures I took getting it dialed and having a bit of fun.
ImageImage
green jacket, gold jacket...who gives a sh*t

lippythelion

by lippythelion

The R1 looks superb with the Vittoria tubulars on :thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com