Argon 18 Nitrogen

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

bencolem

by bencolem

Force drivetrain
Enve cockpit
Enve 6.7's on CK's
16.1lbs with the sram red chainset (not the rival stages crankset as pictured).

Feels heavier than it is on climbs / not the snappiest accelerator - but superb at speed and it's probably the comfort that impresses me most.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Arfer01

by Arfer01

dude, that rear mech loop is dangerous if you cycle with others. There is no need for it to be that long.

bencolem

by bencolem

I know, still getting it dialed (good spot btw). The cable housing is continuous from the bar down the seat tube and along the chainstays so it depends how 'flush' I have it over the stem at the front. Will be trimmed when I'm fully comfortable with the set-up.

AZR3

by AZR3

Nice looking bike but do they make a zero setback seat post? Looks odd with the saddle slammed forward

mgoles

by mgoles

great bike... looks like hybrid of Merida reacto and BMC TMR...

bencolem

by bencolem

AZR3 wrote:Nice looking bike but do they make a zero setback seat post? Looks odd with the saddle slammed forward

The seat post can be 'flipped' (the whole clamp mechanism unbolts from the top of the carbon post and can be re-attached the other way round) for a really seat forward TT style position - but there's no 'inline' option in between.

It probably looks a little funky because the regale is a long saddle but it works for me like this - it's a hammer bike and I like to be 'on the rivet' for the sprints. Well, when I say sprints, I'm no Marcel Kittel unfortunately!

CPongpanich

by CPongpanich

Nice bike! But as other people pointed out, the read mech cable and saddle look funny.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

defride

by defride

bencolem wrote:
AZR3 wrote:Nice looking bike but do they make a zero setback seat post? Looks odd with the saddle slammed forward

The seat post can be 'flipped' (the whole clamp mechanism unbolts from the top of the carbon post and can be re-attached the other way round) for a really seat forward TT style position - but there's no 'inline' option in between.

It probably looks a little funky because the regale is a long saddle but it works for me like this - it's a hammer bike and I like to be 'on the rivet' for the sprints. Well, when I say sprints, I'm no Marcel Kittel unfortunately!

As well as flipping the clamp mech for TT you should be able to turn the cradle around. Doing that gives you the option of either 15 or 25mm layback