Look 695 Light

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

tomyboy123

by tomyboy123

mnmasotto wrote:Do the pedal inserts make any noise?

If not assembled correctly, this crank and bearings could be nightmare.
You have to use Shimano Anti Seize grease on outside of the female chainring bolts, where is contact with carbon. You also have to put this grease around and in the pedal inserts. Do this and you are 100% free of squeaking sound, that may be generated from this part of the crank.

Rixter great 695 and pleeeeeease, take some proper photos and to this beautiful 695 justice... :mrgreen:

Erwin

by Erwin

Great 695 built. What bar do you ride and how long is your aerostem? Do you have problems with slipping bars and aerostem?
Thanks a lot for input and always have a superb ride with your beauty!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Monte

by Monte

Rixter wrote:
prendrefeu wrote:What are your thoughts on the ZED crankset?

I love the ZED 2 cranks. Super stuff and having 3 crank lengths in one crank arm is genius. I actually like the looks of the ZED 2 a bit better than the 3, but that's just a personal preference. It's very destinctive and a few of my friends have commented on them.

What's your thinking?

Whats the benefit of having 3 different crank lengths ? I mean, i get the point in having the possibility to switch between compact and standard chainrings. But when does one change his crank length once the bike is fit properly?

nomarkp

by nomarkp

very very nice bike. good color.

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

All cranks should be like the ZED2 and 3. It is simply well though out. Love Looks.

Martin1977

by Martin1977

Really nice bike.

Monte: I think it is great benefit mainly for manufacturer :-) They simply manufacture just one crank instead of 3 (or even 6, because of standard or compact BCD on one crank) and user decides, which length will he use.