Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

fritzbox

by fritzbox

Nice Pinarello

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

beanbiken

by beanbiken

My son and I drove 5 hours to pick up my white F8 2015 frame from an interstate Pina dealer [get some hours up on my son's learners]. I called him a number of times to make sure all was good but he stuffed the order up and I ended up with a red one. No problem red is good but your white 2016 looks awesome................ enjoy the ride :beerchug:
BB

Coffee & carbon

mimason

by mimason

Thanks all, very happy with the white but I loved the red frame too. I only have one ride in and am tweeking the fit since I changed bars from ENVE to a stiffer Shimano Pro. Waiting on DHL for some wheels...patiently.

Rippin

by Rippin

Lovely looking Pinarello you have there. Happy riding!
____o
_`\<,_
(*)/ (*)

BlackMadone

by BlackMadone

Fantasti! I love the new paint schemes. Are you going to bring it up to Delray?

mimason

by mimason

^ The closest to Delray I get is usually Hollywood and then I've ridden with groups in Weston.

liam7020

by liam7020

Mimason, seriously looking at the F8 now but a little unsure of the frame geometry. It appears to have a very slightly sloping top tube. What size is your bike and is that measurement C-C or C-T? Cheers
Tarmac SL6 & Campag Record EPS https://weightweenies.starbike.com/foru ... 0&t=153968

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen

mimason

by mimason

Size 54 CC54 - I'm 180cm and 83kg for reference

I put in some heavy miles today after a few setup tweaks. I have to say that replacing my ENVE bar to a PRO carbon was the best decision I've made in a while to make the F8 even better. The PRO bar is stiffer in the hoods and drops than the ENVE and I really noticed the improvement in out of saddle efforts. The reach is 12mm longer than the ENVE bar so I had to make sure I could make a setback adjustment on the saddle to offset being too stretched out. I ended up moving the saddle forward about 7mm(mid rail now). I felt great all day and racked up 85 miles and no need to get a shorter stem(pictured stem is 120mm).

I've been riding my trusty Giant TCR ADV SL(DA 9000) for a month while I was waiting for the warranty claim to process and get the new one in. After being back on the F8 for 3 rides I was quickly reminded how awesome Di2 is, even though 9000 is great, and how nice the F8 rides. Smooth, comfortable, stiff,snappy and aeroish. You will be pleased if you get one.

davec

by davec

The only F8 i've liked so far! Well done.

russianbear

by russianbear

The enve stem makes it look killer - i'm not a fan normally (of enve stems). Brings the front end together. Beautiful bike!

BlackMadone

by BlackMadone

mimason wrote:^ The closest to Delray I get is usually Hollywood and then I've ridden with groups in Weston.

The A1A is so dangerous down south. I used to ride out of Sunny Isles and it was always very tight be cyclist and cars. Ft Ld to West Palm is an amazing ride slow traffic and great views and police keeping drivers in check. It would be great to ride with you sometime...

I love the new white paint scheme it really looks great. I'm still running the full Enve bar and stem combo. I might make the switch to 3T though. Your bike looks fantastic post some updated pics when you get a chance.

KTCY

by KTCY

:thumbup: Wow. Just wow. The wheels match the F8 perfectly !

joongsun

by joongsun

nice bike!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

calleking

by calleking

Wow! Stunning bike/build. Congrats :)
2022 Wilier Filante SLR Dura-Ace/Ultegra Di2 12sp
2021 Cannondale Scalpel Carbon 2