by micky

Bellissima!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

michel2

by michel2

eurperg wrote:Size 59 is perfect for me with a slammed 120mm stem. I'm 184cm with 92 cm inseam and longish arms... I had a CT2 in size 59 and I liked the fit:

My C59 was 54s (equal to 58) and it was great it also, but for using classic bend bars that bring the hoods lower, the taller HT of 59 is better. And I really like riding with classic bend bars, not just for looks.

I bet your NOS would have been 3x more expensive also... :lol:

can i ask what you saddle height is, center bracket top sadle ? i ride a 59 cc with a 585 (roughly) toptube with 130 stem.
love y ep. had it since 08 i think and still is my favorite

eurperg

by eurperg

My saddle height is 80,5 cm, measured from center of BB to top of saddle, along the seat tube...

davec

by davec

popcorn's in the oven! Can't wait to see the finished product

eurperg

by eurperg

Garage door shot after first ride...

Handling feels just like a Colnago. :thumbup: Feels stiffer when climbing out of saddle than my Ti Festka, but I can't really say more about stiffness until I have ridden it with Boras. Gravel road chatter feels a little bit different but I can't say it's uncomfortable. (Like any bike would be uncomfortable with FMB:s.) Concor FX is borrowed from my another bike... Weight 6.9kg with Boras.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Nice Eurperg, my C59 has evolved into pretty much the same build over the last couple of years and I love it more than I did when first building it up. Curious about your clearance on that frame and what size tires are those (sorry if I missed it). I had a later model C40 with the star carbon fork and since they weren't painted with the frames I think the only color scheme they look great on is yours, the PR00. Oh, and what are you referring to about the road chatter on gravel roads, actual handling characteristics or from debris getting thrown through the fork and rear stays? Thanks, and very nice build as always.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

eurperg

by eurperg

Thanks for your comments Calnago, there's lots of rear clearance left but the front wheel has those tiny self-made "IKEA-spacers" in the dropouts. My FMB 25's are so damn lumpy that they would touch from severel spots...
I meant the vibrations from road surface. After getting familiar with the ride feel of titanium, road vibrations on a carbon frame feel a bit different even if it has the same saddle, wheelset and bar tape.
Last edited by eurperg on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

JKolmo

by JKolmo

Nice build there Eurperg! Funny you need those IKEA spacers to be able to fit your 25mm FMBs. I have pretty much the same set up on my C50 (Ambrosio Nemesis w FMB 25mm), and I don't need any spacers. Sure it's tight, but no rubbing.Image

grid256

by grid256

I know what you mean about rougher surfaces and the EP. I had one for several years and it's far from harsh, I always thought it should be called the EC (Extremely Comfortable), but you will feel... input? I much preferred the back end of the EP to the EPS for this reason. The EPS was too smooth for my tastes. The EP just feels alive.

And yours happens to look incredible by the way!

boysa

by boysa

I have to say, I usually find large frames look awkward because of the tall head tube, but holy cow, this looks absolutely... balanced. Very well done! Everything just sings.
"Deserve's got nothing to do with it." William Munny

eurperg

by eurperg

@JKolmo Very nice C50 there!

erik$

by erik$

Love the look with those shoes on!
If you need an extra Concor FX in either black or white, pm me.

irongatsby

by irongatsby

Beautifully done!

PARTIZAN

by PARTIZAN

Very Nice !
Looking forward For my fmb 25's on Titanium ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

eurperg

by eurperg

Couple more shots with Boras: