kevosinn's Cryptic Addict 4.64 kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

dereksmalls wrote:I love the mods to the RD by the way, especially the mounting bolt and the cut outs on the body

Thank you!! I appreciate the compliments !
Www.crypticcycles.com Custom carbon frames, bar/stem combos, repair and component tuning.

torob

by torob

more photos! :up:
Using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

Www.crypticcycles.com Custom carbon frames, bar/stem combos, repair and component tuning.

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

Got the aero light pedals ordered in the cla aluminum material and the recon cassette. Ill probably have this riding in a week or so. The only thing that hasnt made it is the tune cable housing I ordered from germany. For now ill run the I links with steel cables. Dont want to trim the expensive power cordz then have to get new ones when I get the housing.

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

Tune housing finally came from Germany. That was the last piece. Will have this built up soon!

xena
Banned

by xena

Looks brilliant. :thumbup:
Xena a demi god among the digital demimonde that is WW community

http://i.imgur.com/hL5v3ai.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131970499@N02/

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

Still missing pedals +70g, real tires +160 grams, brake cables and housing and bar tape +30g so I'm looking a bit past my 4,500 gram goal but this is with a dura ace cassette, heavier skewers and the zero g brakes. Hopefully I can get it sub 4500 with those few things.

Fuchspk

by Fuchspk

That looks really nice! And a great weight too!

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

It's wayyyy too bright out but here is a few pics. Its 10.9 lbs with DA pedals DA cassette and veloflex records (230 grams) the aerolite pedals come tomorrow and that will be a huge savings. Also I picked up an addict SL fork that's 30 grams lighter than mine. New goal is 4500 grams

oreoboreo

by oreoboreo

From an addict owner to another... sweet!
Let's finish the ride with a 20% grade.

2011 Scott Addict R1 DA 7900 Matt black
2012 Scott CR1 Pro Ultegra 6700
2015 Specialized SWorks Tarmac Da 9000
2016 Specialized SWorks Tarmac DA 9100

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

oreoboreo wrote:From an addict owner to another... sweet!

Thanks!!

Took the first ride today. Still need to dial in the shifting but it rides awesome. I really love these tires.

chayanat

by chayanat

Very impressive final weight & look. :D

Krull

by Krull

old school? bike looks timeless! nice!

kevosinn
in the industry

by kevosinn

Thanks guys! Forgot to mention that this is also with steel cables. I don't want to use the power cordz until I get the rest of the bike dialed in and with the final brakes that I'll be using. I'm going to start stripping the paint on the new for I got as well. It's off the addict SL vs the R2 that mine is. I'm thinking that maybe the frame is the same but possibly the R2 gets a heavier fork. Either way the R2 was 320 grams and the SL was 297 grams with a much longer steer tube.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jimaizumi

by jimaizumi

That's unreal and definitely looks like all that hard work really paid off. Those levers, what did you do to tune them and what was the before and after weights?
THE PAST: 2005 C'dale R700, 2006 Spesh S-Works Tarmac Gerolsteiner, 2009 Pinarello Dogma FPX My Way, 2011 Time RXR VIP

THE PRESENT: 2016 Colnago C60 ST01, 2017 Wilier Cento 10 Ramato, Cinelli Gazetta

THE FUTURE: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: