My new Lapierre XELIUS EFI 400, 2014.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

merlinxlm

by merlinxlm

Hello everyone, I have finally upgraded from my trusty old steed. My Specialized Tarmac Comp, with a replacement race frame. I did initally buy this new bike for my wife, a Lapierre XELIUS EFI 400 2014. Its a 46cm frame, its actually slightly taller than my 49cm Tarmac. First impressions are, wow! Totaly different bike to ride. Very stiff and twitchy, but very responsive. No power loss at all, climbs very well. The new ultegra 11 speed, is very positive even compared to the old Ultegra. Its a big improvment to the complete gear and braking system. Up to now, I've changed the wheels to my Shimano RS81, C24. Slightly better quality to the Ultegra wheels that came with the bike. I'll be changing the Bars, to some carbon ones. This will help with the road buzz? Otherwise I wont be changing any other parts. According to the companies website, weight is about 16lbs, for the medium frame. I'll be very happy with achieving the 15lbs mark. Any suggestions on achieving this weight appreciated? I'll be uploading more photos tomorrow night.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com