S-Works Allez

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

danielklaus

by danielklaus

Guys, I am Planning to buy a S-Works Allez and I would like to get away from cable running onthe frame and hide them inside. Is this possibile or I have to do it with Di2?
I plan SramRed 22, maybe the Wireless groupset will come out and I have my problems solved. :D

Pottsy

by Pottsy

Why get rid of one of the best things about the Allez?
Internal cables only make the appearance of the bike cleaner.

You will only be able to run Di2 internally & will have to drill the frame. Unless you get the complete bike with Di2 on it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

danielklaus

by danielklaus

Pottsy wrote:Why get rid of one of the best things about the Allez?
Internal cables only make the appearance of the bike cleaner.

You will only be able to run Di2 internally & will have to drill the frame. Unless you get the complete bike with Di2 on it.

What do you mean get rid of the best things about Allez?
The Di2 Frameset only is not Di2 ready.
regards,
Daniel.

Ashepp

by Ashepp

The S works Allez is only available with external mechanical cables or internal cables for Di2. I know this because I own one. If you want this frame and you want internal cables, Di2 is your only option. I hope this helps.

danielklaus

by danielklaus

Ashepp wrote:The S works Allez is only available with external mechanical cables or internal cables for Di2. I know this because I own one. If you want this frame and you want internal cables, Di2 is your only option. I hope this helps.

Yes but the Di2 is only available as a whole bike not as a Frameset. I am After the Silver Ano/White Frameset.