Fuji SL-1 Pro

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

06SpiceRed

by 06SpiceRed

Here is my 2012 Fuji SL-1 Pro. Ive had this bike since the later part of 2012 and it has been absolutely amazing since the day I rode away with it. Its not the lighest bike, most expensive, nor the sexiest but it does the job just fine for me. It sprints really well, it climbs and accelerates smoothly, and it gives a great feel of the road. Having worked in the bike industry in the past I have been lucky enough to get things through EP costs and slowly upgrade bit by bit throughout the years. This fortunately has made the transformation much more torlerable since Im not shelling out retail for parts. Anyways, heres what I have come up with thus far. She weighs in right around 7.3kg, which isnt terribly heavy for what it is, but its definitely not a feather like some of the beautiful bikes some of you fellow weight weenies own. With that said, Im proud of what it has become and how it performs.

2012 Fuji SL-1 Pro C7
Zipp 30 (training)
Reynolds Strike (Crit wheels)
Ultegra 6770 Grouppo
Ultegra 6800 Carbon SPD-SL Pedals
Fizik Aliante
K-Edge Garmin Mount
K-Edge Chain Catcher
Rotor Aero Q-Ring

From when I first bought it

Added a set of team issue Novatec Wheels

Through a Di2 Transformation

A few minor tweaks and ready for race season. Added some new wheels for crits and such.

Not pictured yet is I changed the saddle to a Fizik Aliante and added Ultegra Carbon pedals

A bunch of carbon, with a bunch of electronic parts

upside

by upside

Very nice bike/build.. It is fun when you are involved in the industry. You can always get the latest stuff... also be first on some close-outs.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

06SpiceRed

by 06SpiceRed

No doubt! Ive had some mind blowing deals on product that a few of the manufactures had left over stock in that they simply wanted gone. Nothing like getting a bike for the cost of the lint in your pocket ;)
A bunch of carbon, with a bunch of electronic parts