Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

User Name

by User Name

Thanks very much

Donic

by Donic

Beautiful bike! Well done.

You seem to have good photographic skills - it could be nice to see a side shot without all the reflections in the frame.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Michel

by Michel

Donic wrote:Beautiful bike! Well done.

You seem to have good photographic skills - it could be nice to see a side shot without all the reflections in the frame.

Thanks! I've tried it several times. It's not an easy job. Until now I wasn't able to take one without reflections.

Michel

by Michel

deek wrote:Basso Diamante stem, although I'm not sure how you get it without buying the whole bike.

you can order it from Basso directly http://shop.bassobikes.com/en-UK/stem-b ... -copia.php

Donic

by Donic

Michel wrote:Thanks! I've tried it several times. It's not an easy job. Until now I wasn't able to take one without reflections.

Yeah, it can be really tricky with reflections. Maybe if you try a cloudy day and work with layers - underexposing one of them ...

Michel

by Michel

Donic wrote:
Michel wrote:Thanks! I've tried it several times. It's not an easy job. Until now I wasn't able to take one without reflections.

Yeah, it can be really tricky with reflections. Maybe if you try a cloudy day and work with layers - underexposing one of them ...

I've tried it already while cloudy, sunny, direct light, etc. But I did not try to underexpose individual layers. I'll try it out, thanks!

Donic

by Donic

You're welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing the result :)

wheelsONfire

by wheelsONfire

Krull wrote:haha, 3t and deda, made in italy? great joke!

i willingly consider using a bar with the best-fitting ergonomics. as the case maybe, it is not made in the, äähm.., italian department of taiwan. ;-)

+1 :D
Bikes:

Ax Lightness Vial EVO Race (2019.01.03)
Open *UP* (2016.04.14)
Paduano Racing Fidia (kind of shelved)

Ex bike; Vial EVO D, Vial EVO Ultra, Scott Foil, Paduano ti bike.

Fabianinduplo

by Fabianinduplo

Michel wrote:
deek wrote:Basso Diamante stem, although I'm not sure how you get it without buying the whole bike.

you can order it from Basso directly http://shop.bassobikes.com/en-UK/stem-b ... -copia.php

I really like the stem as well and bought it directly from Basso. However, it will be tricky to fit it on a standard headset as it is made for the Basso set specifically. Also, it is quite wide and incredibly heavy. If I had a Basso I would use only this stem regardeless of the weight. For any other bike I believe there are other / better options

Fabianinduplo

by Fabianinduplo

How about shortening the handlebar drops by 2-3cm? I'm using the Zipp SL bars on all my bikes and found that the flat section in the drops is just too long. Shortening it also improves aesthetics a lot.

vejnemojnen

by vejnemojnen

kgt wrote:That' why one should take Tour tests with a grain of salt.

Or they just also take into consideration the category of the given frame? :)

Ie.: the corones was against other budget-low cost alloy bikes, and the 2.5 score for the frameset is calculated against its competitors, whereas the Diamante&Protoss were both regarded as top-notch race crabonfibre frames. :) :noidea:

I really luw this build, the H'bars match pretty well with the style of the frame&low setup.

please have a :thumbup:

stormp

by stormp

That Basso is amazing! Absolutely gorgeous

bearman

by bearman

I've been trying to get a hold of one of these frames for a while! Simply stunning stunning pieces of kit!!!

BASSO SORT OUT DISTRIBUTION IN THE UK!!!!

thebucket

by thebucket

Hi Michel i'm considering buying the diamante but i'm unsure in terms of Frame size (58 or 61) Your framesize is 58.? can you share your inseam length and height? I have a 91/193cm measurement of inseam length/height.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Michel

by Michel

thebucket wrote:Hi Michel i'm considering buying the diamante but i'm unsure in terms of Frame size (58 or 61) Your framesize is 58.? can you share your inseam length and height? I have a 91/193cm measurement of inseam length/height.

Hi, my inseam length is 87, height ist 188. I'm currently using 1cm spacer below the stem.

cheers Michel