Canyon Aeroad CF SLX

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Stonefish71

by Stonefish71

Where did you get the stickers made up? I have one of these babies on the way but also think a little bit of colour wouldn't hurt

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

PJKPhoenix360

by PJKPhoenix360

I just ordered the Aeroad CF SLX, but according to the sizing at Canyon I'm recommended a size small.

After reading through this thread I think I should perhaps change it?

I'm 170cm, 80cm inseam and 56cm arm length..

How did the actual Canyon size guide come up with you and do you think I should change it for an XS?

fEichert

by fEichert

My sister has an xs. She is 163cm and has less inseam.

Racer7

by Racer7

Wow! Its amazing!
Im going to buy an aeroad.. The stickers are 30x3cm? Or 25x3cm? Or what lenght? Thanks
~NEVER GIVE UP~

micropox

by micropox

PJKPhoenix360 wrote:I just ordered the Aeroad CF SLX, but according to the sizing at Canyon I'm recommended a size small.

After reading through this thread I think I should perhaps change it?

I'm 170cm, 80cm inseam and 56cm arm length..

How did the actual Canyon size guide come up with you and do you think I should change it for an XS?

Did not bother to use Canyon fit calculator. Ordered an Aeroad CF a few years ago in Size Small. But felt it was a little too big for me. It seems that i'm stuck between XS and S. Followed other cyclist's advice that when in doubt between 2 size. Get the smaller. Ended up selling the S and purchased the XS. It was a good decision.

micropox

by micropox

Racer7 wrote:Wow! Its amazing!
Im going to buy an aeroad.. The stickers are 30x3cm? Or 25x3cm? Or what lenght? Thanks

managed to download canyon logo vector file from the internet. Height of the canyon decal is 47mm with length proportioned.

Racer7

by Racer7

micropox wrote:

managed to download canyon logo vector file from the internet. Height of the canyon decal is 47mm with length proportioned.

thanks! so, its 47mm and how long?

The oval rails adapter, is only aviable in canyon?
thanks again
~NEVER GIVE UP~

micropox

by micropox

Racer7 wrote:
micropox wrote:

thanks again

Didnt measure the length. Just set the height to 47mm and the graphic software will automatically adjust the length to the correct proportion.

Yes, rail clamp is only available at canyon. Ordered the clamp together with the bike.

Timujin

by Timujin

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racer7

by Racer7

micropox wrote:
Racer7 wrote:
micropox wrote:

thanks again

Didnt measure the length. Just set the height to 47mm and the graphic software will automatically adjust the length to the correct proportion.

Yes, rail clamp is only available at canyon. Ordered the clamp together with the bike.

Thanks, can you measure the long please? I need this lenght for my stickers and I cant found the graphic software that automatically adjust the lenght...
~NEVER GIVE UP~

Racer7

by Racer7

Racer7 wrote:
micropox wrote:
Racer7 wrote:
micropox wrote:

thanks again

Thanks, can you measure the long please? I need this lenght for my stickers and I cant found the graphic software that automatically adjust the lenght...

?
~NEVER GIVE UP~

Lafolie

by Lafolie

The reynolds 58's are utterly fantastic. I also have a set on my Neilpryde Alize.......very fast. Much prefer to Zipp 404. I think EE Cycleworks Aero brakes would work on the frame :-)

great build!

micropox

by micropox

Racer7 wrote:
micropox wrote:
Racer7 wrote:
micropox wrote:

thanks again

It's 345mm.

Racer7

by Racer7

Thanks a lot!!!
~NEVER GIVE UP~

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mudrii

by mudrii

Please can anybody post some clear pictures how is di2 cable exit for FD and connected to FD on Aeroad CF SLX ?