Canyon Aeroad CF SLX

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Dirxcens

by Dirxcens

micropox wrote:
Dirxcens wrote:
micropox wrote:Black KMC chain to go with the black rings

Beautiful bike! What brand is the chainrings?

Stronglight CT2 campy compatible chainrings

Ok, thank you for information! Are you satisfied with them? Stiff and smooth gearing?

micropox

by micropox

I'm more of a spinner than of a masher. So i normally don't have any flex issues with equipments. And the shifting is great. Propbably because I purchase the e-shift version of the stronglight rings. It has more ramp pins and the has some reinforcement. So i assume this shifts better than the standard ones.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

junchen

by junchen

I must have missed out on it in your earlier posts, but where did u purchase the canyon down tube decals? The stock black on black decals is a bit too stealth for me...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Paulhino

by Paulhino

Lovely. Just Lovely.

riochang

by riochang

really really nicely done!

ktw7937

by ktw7937

My Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 looks so good whenever i see it.
How cool it is!

Dirxcens

by Dirxcens

I've just bought the same chainrings and mounted them on my campagnolo record carbon 10-speed crank. But I have problems that the bolt heads hits the frame on the inside. They just touch the frame on the rear fork when I rotate the crank. My frame is the old aeroad. Do you had the same problem? I think it will work If I change to chainrings for 11-speed. Because they have threads in the inner ring. But I'm not sure that I can mount 11-speed rings on 10-speed crank?

micropox

by micropox

Dirxcens wrote:I've just bought the same chainrings and mounted them on my campagnolo record carbon 10-speed crank. But I have problems that the bolt heads hits the frame on the inside. They just touch the frame on the rear fork when I rotate the crank. My frame is the old aeroad. Do you had the same problem? I think it will work If I change to chainrings for 11-speed. Because they have threads in the inner ring. But I'm not sure that I can mount 11-speed rings on 10-speed crank?

yes i also have that issue on the older aeroad. it was hitting the metal chain-suck protector. What i did was i remove the protector and just moved it a little further back.
But no issue on the new aeroad

Dirxcens

by Dirxcens

micropox wrote:
Dirxcens wrote:I've just bought the same chainrings and mounted them on my campagnolo record carbon 10-speed crank. But I have problems that the bolt heads hits the frame on the inside. They just touch the frame on the rear fork when I rotate the crank. My frame is the old aeroad. Do you had the same problem? I think it will work If I change to chainrings for 11-speed. Because they have threads in the inner ring. But I'm not sure that I can mount 11-speed rings on 10-speed crank?

yes i also have that issue on the older aeroad. it was hitting the metal chain-suck protector. What i did was i remove the protector and just moved it a little further back.

Ok, thanks for quick answer. Maybe I try to move the plate other wise I buy 11-speed chainrings instead
What kind of glue did you use when you moved the plate?

micropox

by micropox

Dirxcens wrote:
micropox wrote:

Ok, thanks for quick answer. Maybe I try to move the plate other wise I buy 11-speed chainrings instead
What kind of glue did you use when you moved the plate?

No glue, plate is using double mount tape. Just carfeully remove the plate and place it back to your desired position. It will still stick well.

Dirxcens

by Dirxcens

Ok, thanks for information.

micropox

by micropox

Upgrade to Campy 2015 RECORD groupset

kkibbler

by kkibbler

Still one of the best looking setups around (I referenced your Ultimate a lot when I was building mine).

What's going on with the cockpit can't tell what head unit and mount you're running there.

micropox

by micropox

kkibbler wrote:Still one of the best looking setups around (I referenced your Ultimate a lot when I was building mine).

What's going on with the cockpit can't tell what head unit and mount you're running there.

Thanks. Head unit is just a Cateye Digital Wireless with Barfly handlebar mount. Nothing fancy.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

majklnajt

by majklnajt

I usually dont like small bikes. But you nailed it man! :thumbup:

Same as maverick with his bikes! ;)