Canyon Aeroad CF SLX

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

mudrii

by mudrii

mudrii wrote:Please can anybody post some clear pictures how is di2 cable exit for FD and connected to FD on Aeroad CF SLX ?

NO owner of the Aeroad CF SLX Di2 can post close up picture of the FD cable exit Please ?

micropox

by micropox

mudrii wrote:
mudrii wrote:Please can anybody post some clear pictures how is di2 cable exit for FD and connected to FD on Aeroad CF SLX ?

NO owner of the Aeroad CF SLX Di2 can post close up picture of the FD cable exit Please ?

Hi mudrii. The aeroad posted on this thread is a NON-di2 specific frame

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nibugaga

by nibugaga

Hello Micropox, could you tell me where did you ordered your decals ?
I plan to do a big Canyon logo in white like you but with a black strip in background to hide the black and glossy canyon !

CH4K1

by CH4K1

The frame is very very nice :thumbup:

wca9922

by wca9922

Is the Aeroad using 2 identical Dura Ace Direct Mount Front Calipers BR-9010-F for both the front and rear calipers? Or is it using the specific rear direct mount calipers BR-9010-RS at the back? From the pictures it's hard to tell. My bike is arriving soon, and I have some mods planned. I am not talking about the rear brake model BR-9010-R that is mounted under the BB ( like on the Scott Foil) if anyone is asking. :D

micropox

by micropox

wca9922 wrote:Is the Aeroad using 2 identical Dura Ace Direct Mount Front Calipers BR-9010-F for both the front and rear calipers? Or is it using the specific rear direct mount calipers BR-9010-RS at the back? From the pictures it's hard to tell. My bike is arriving soon, and I have some mods planned. I am not talking about the rear brake model BR-9010-R that is mounted under the BB ( like on the Scott Foil) if anyone is asking. :D

Yes both front and rear brakes uses the same Shimano Direct Mount Front Calipers with the exception of the brakeshoe holder. The rear brakes uses rear specific brake shoe holder and the front brakes uses the front specific brake shoe holder

wca9922

by wca9922

Thanks for the info on the brake calipers.

I want to ask if the S27 standard seatpost clamp is able to clamp carbon rails like on a S-works Toupe thats 7x9? I read it is not able to.

I hate to call Canyon up and order another specific part. How much does the part and shipping cost ?

micropox

by micropox

wca9922 wrote:Thanks for the info on the brake calipers.

I want to ask if the S27 standard seatpost clamp is able to clamp carbon rails like on a S-works Toupe thats 7x9? I read it is not able to.

I hate to call Canyon up and order another specific part. How much does the part and shipping cost ?

Part number A1049598 for the oval rail clamp. I ordered it with the whole bike to save for the separate shipping. Price is USD29

Andres

by Andres

Nice. I built one for fun that turned out quite nice. 14.5 lbs complete. Nothing crazy on it.

jumbo505

by jumbo505

nicely done.

danielpurkiss

by danielpurkiss

Great bike Micropox. im soon to be the owner of an aeroad, i therefor wondered what stem you're using. looks to be just the angle and look for the bike.

micropox

by micropox

danielpurkiss wrote:Great bike Micropox. im soon to be the owner of an aeroad, i therefor wondered what stem you're using. looks to be just the angle and look for the bike.

S-WORKS CLP Stem 12 deg with customized shim

danielpurkiss

by danielpurkiss

you sir, are a legend. much appreciated

Dirxcens

by Dirxcens

micropox wrote:Black KMC chain to go with the black rings

Beautiful bike! What brand is the chainrings?

micropox

by micropox

Dirxcens wrote:
micropox wrote:Black KMC chain to go with the black rings

Beautiful bike! What brand is the chainrings?

Stronglight CT2 campy compatible chainrings

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com