2014 BMC SLR01 with Campagnolo SR EPS

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

JasperGr

by JasperGr

I would go for the matte ones because your frame is also matte. One question, which handlebar is fitted on your bike in the picture above? A Zipp SL70 Ergo? Thx

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Ritterview

by Ritterview

JasperGr wrote:I would go for the matte ones because your frame is also matte. One question, which handlebar is fitted on your bike in the picture above? A Zipp SL70 Ergo? Thx

As I mention in the post above, I've ordered the Elite Sior Evo from PBK. The weight isn't listed on the website that I've seen, but in a video it is seen to weigh 28 grams.

The aluminum handlebar is a Zipp, I'm not sure which one. The bar is a cheap placeholder from the bike shop, from which I ordered a 44 mm ENVE Road Bar, which hasn't yet been delivered. I'm gonna hold off on weighing the bike until I get the ENVE bar installed.

I took the bike on its first ride today, and it was great. Surprisingly, it seemed better climbing than the SLC01 it succeeded. I got my 3rd best time ever out of 38 attempts on Hwy 9, and I wasn't really going all out. The shifting was super, much less taxing than mechanical, as you don't have to think about it, you shift in your sleep just about. The frame is stiffer, on descents I didn't feel I had to wrestle with it to make it go around a tight curve.

JasperGr

by JasperGr

Ah sorry, I didn't saw your post. Also a nice choice! Okay thx