Specialized Allez Expert ultegra

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

aldiyo

by aldiyo

So here is my Specialized Allez Expert with Ultegra 11 speed. My previous bike was a Cervelo R3-SL, sweet piece of machinery. But after a few years and criteriums being the majority of the races that I take part in, I decided to get something new and different. Ive had the bike 3 months, put in about 4000 kms and I really like it. Not harsh at all, and stiff. What more can you ask for.
Stock build except for Pro handlebars, Fizik arione, FSA seatpost, and IRT tubular wheels.
Weight is 15.4 , not bad for an aluminum bike with really no high end components whatsoever.

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

Great bike! I have a Smartweld Allez as well. They are fantastic bikes, with a bargain price. I bought one for a beater bike, and fell in love. Next thing I knew, I realized the lack of frontend stiffness in my Cervelo S2, and the nice ride of the Allez, so I bought a Venge to replace it too. I learned over the years, it's not all just about light weight. Ride quality, and stiffness matter a lot.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

roadbikenewbie

by roadbikenewbie

very nice...

ophiravina

by ophiravina

does the weight includes a cassete? there is no cassete in the picture... the is very light and looks awesome :-)

djm

by djm

15,4 kilos? Filled the frame with lead? Or is that some oddball unit system only used by a tiny minority of the population?!

Nevertheless, nice bike! Means business. :-)