New seat top clamp

Old stem

New stem

How she looks now

C64 My Sixty 4 SR EPS 12

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

it is looking better and better. Any chance you can shorten the "clothes lines" that run from the shifters to the cable stops? Is is me or does the bar looks to be rotated a tad to much to the front. The last pice of the bar (that runs parallel to the TT) should be horizontal or tilted ever so slightly up.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KarlC

by KarlC

Frankie - B wrote:it is looking better and better. Any chance you can shorten the "clothes lines" that run from the shifters to the cable stops? Is is me or does the bar looks to be rotated a tad to much to the front. The last pice of the bar (that runs parallel to the TT) should be horizontal or tilted ever so slightly up.

Thanks !

Its a work in progress and I guess not to bad for my first bike and first semi build on a tight budget. I plan to change out the handle bars next and address the "clothes line" (LOL) cables. I like the bar angle how it is right now, it feels right, but that may change with the new bars and adjustment of the shifters.

I did my first 50 mile ride with it over the weekend with guys that have many years of experience and bikes that cost 3-5 times as much. For the most part I kept up on the flats, got my but kicked on the hills and flew past them on the down hills. Not sure why I could past them so ezaly on the way down but I liked it. I think I will start a post and get some input on this.
C64 My Sixty 4 SR EPS 12

KarlC

by KarlC

I few updates.....

Finally cut my fork

The new look

Still more to do
C64 My Sixty 4 SR EPS 12