Ritchey logic ~7.8 kilo complete

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

not 185, 192 cm tall ;)
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

Libtech

by Libtech

@ Frankie -B: Nice bike and great built! Love this frame too.

Could you do me a favor please? Can you take a picture of the derailleur cable stops on the down tube (and also maybe of the brake cable stop on the top tube)? I'm curious about this detail.

Thank you :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

Logic frames always look good.

Green Paves are a good call. Were those Challange strada's on before if so I did not release they had that much clearance.

What rims have RAR used?

lrdunc

by lrdunc

Really beautiful bike. I'm interested in how you handled the custom ti axles...I just got a new set of Speedplay Zero cromo and would be interested in doing the same.

nspace

by nspace

lrdunc wrote:Really beautiful bike. I'm interested in how you handled the custom ti axles...I just got a new set of Speedplay Zero cromo and would be interested in doing the same.

Email the ppl at tispindle@gmail.com

You can get Ti spindles for Speedplay there but they aren't listed on the site. The swap is easy. Remove the dust cover, undo the T20 torx bolt, slide pedal body off, and reassemble with Ti spindle.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

@libtech, thanks for your comments, sadly I haven't had time yet to photograph this for you. it is still on my to do list though ;)

@bm0p700f that, and the paves ride great as well. the Challenge Paris roubaix was on the rear wheel and it had room to spare. on the from wheel I had a Strada, that had space enough as well. the rims are Kin Lin niobium.

@lrdunc, it is pretty straight forward, just like space said.
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

roberto21

by roberto21

Great looking build. I really dig the green pave tires, adds some flare to the grays/blacks. I can't wait to get my frame and build going.
pedal damn it.

My Bikes:
Ritchey Road Logic -- 7.56 kg
Felt F4X
Felt Edict 1

ihs0yz

by ihs0yz

^ Agreed! The green went along with everything great.

I've always had a liking for silver frames like brushed titanium or naked steel. But this gray is GREAT.

The Ciussi went along really well to bump the classic look, what an inspiration!

EDIT: Forgot to ask, how long have you had the open paves for? I have a set of Veloflex Masters with gumwalls too but they are hard to keep looking new!

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

The open paves (green) are on the bike since September. The Challenge tires with skin wall are at least a year old. clean your tires after every ride with a mild detergent and they will look nice for longer. My experience is that skin wall tires from veloflex, vittoria et all usually last about 4000km after that the rear tire can be binned.

Monza36
PowerMeister

by Monza36

Frank, nice ride... had the pleasure of trying out this particularly bike some time ago... felt very solid , easy to handle but the most beautiful part of this bike is its color... the picture doesn't tell the story correctly but it has an amazing finish although a bit on the heavy side ;-) downside of steel?
nice job though...

Ritchey in Action...
"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting."
Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3465297
--Steve McQueen--