Green freak track machine

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

pbartol

by pbartol

List of weights of the components:

And this is how it looks like:
Last edited by pbartol on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pbartol

by pbartol

With few € I could save some weight.
Changing the saddle and seatpost for some cheap carbon aliexpress would be around 40€ and 260gr less.

pbartol

by pbartol

My focus this season is race the regional endurance track championship which is basically an omnium but it's: 25k points race, 7.5k scratch and 3k TT.
Although during the season there's the Track League, like above is an omnium held in 4 consecutive weekends, that includes all types of racing, i.e. kerin, sprint and point race the same day.
Also, I'm not 100% atm, I'll race track bike criteriums like the redhook.

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

I would use different rims, stiffer rims that give give you a stiffer wheelset important for power transfer and the type of thing you do. There are 24H black Pacenti SL23 rims with a black brake track or for a lighter rim you could use the Ryde Pulse sprint rims (silver brake track). the ultimate though would be velocity aileron as it is extreemtly stiff, 30mm deep with a aero profile and disc brake specific. As you don't need brakes this is not an issue. 450g for each rim too and it comes in 24H drilling. Lace them to 24H track hubs, Miche will do them if you want good budget if you can use them in the racing you do. Do not know the regs. Phil Wood do 24H hubs too or is it Paul.

pbartol

by pbartol

Thanks for the advice ;) Will consider it in the future. What spokes do you recommend me? Probably best 24h hubs are mack hubs. Handmade in Poland.

At the moment I'm trying to save some money to buy new groupset for the road bike, now I'm using old ultegra 6500 9spd.

Finall weight is ~7716g. Weighted three times and averaged.

Also, full bike pic:
Some more here: http://www.pedalroom.com/bike/scroto-su ... elec-20307