Serotta Pronto

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Herb5998

by Herb5998

@majklnajt, cages are King Titanium, can be found for around 100 a pair, I'll get the weight for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Thanks!
No need for the weight ;)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

asdf123

by asdf123

I'm not sure huge fan of Serotta but this one is perfect.

How do you like Schwalbe One compared to Conti? I think I can give Schwalbe a try a I'm bored o the dull Conti feel.

jekyll man

by jekyll man

me likey!!!!
Official cafe stop tester

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Not a dentist....even worse...a lawyer! ;-)

Seriously tho, amazing ride and great kit choices too. Probably my favourite bike seen on here in quite a while.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Wow! Now that is a proper build on a fine looking frame. Straight lines. Not much slope. Proportions are perfect. Nice. A dentist could never do that :).
Wonder if you could get a different colored SRM SR11 decal for the crank? Kinda like P2max had all these different color schemes. If you get more blue in that area, everything would be tied in perfectly. This is my favorite Serotta.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

tsutaoka

by tsutaoka

Nicely done

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

Jesus Christ... There were so many nice bikes up on WW yesterday, but I think this one won.

zulu695

by zulu695

very nice bike and superb color!

Timo

by Timo

I love it!
And if I ever meet an aardvark, I'm going to step on its damn protruding nasal implement until it couldn't suck up an insect if its life depended on it.

ebsilon

by ebsilon

What a nice bike!!!!

Just love the look.

That is the FIRST and ONLY Serotta i have seen with an integrated headset.

They (Serotta) wrote on their homepage that they never would build a frame with an integrated headset. How did the shop/you manage to get Serotta build you a frame with one?

Ciao

ebsilon
Speed of Lite

Herb5998

by Herb5998

Late in the production run, when things were closing at Serotta, one of the first portions closed was the composites factory in CA. The Enve tapered fork was picked since the S5 fork was NLA, and the Inset was used. The look is cleaner IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herb5998

by Herb5998

@asdf123 limited amount of time on the Schwalbe 24mm, but I have experience with the HTs, they were great.

@Calnago, my thoughts exactly, maybe the next time I need a battery service on the SRM, I'll try and get something that matches the look of the Pronto color scheme a bit better.

@ultyguy, not a lawyer either, I'm a bigger rider, and generally tough on frames, got fed up of paying a decent sum of money for a frame to just get warranty replaced every two years, so I figured for the same amount I could get a Ti bike, built for racing, in a paint scheme I wanted (way too much red/black/white schemes nowadays imho)...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

gravity

by gravity

I dont consider that an integrated headset and neither do CK. The bottom cup is external and the top cup is zero stack.