Ced's Projects...

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

CedrickG

by CedrickG

Well, they finally let me out of the box.

After 10 years as Visual effects artist, I moved across the US early this year and am exploring new directions. I have a ton of ideas and I know there are a lot of serious inventors, tuners and engineers on this board (Jure@Berk and Tillquist (sp?), I'm looking at you), so no more lurking. I wanted say hi to everyone and create a space to hold all my projects, present and future.

Currently the plan is to become something between a machinist and a mechanical engineer, the combination of building things in my mind and realizing them with my hands is fundamentally appealing to me. I really need more experience to nail down my specialty so, in the mean time, I'll make things, study more, and hopefully bring some cool stuff to you guys.

I'm not showing up empty-handed either. Here's a my set of Hollowgrams I just finished polishing while working on a process. So flossy. Treatment available in limited quantities while I work on other things - contact me.

Video:
http://youtu.be/RHlErFYyaYs?t=10s

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Knoxxy

by Knoxxy

Hi Ced,
Very nice work on the SiSl's.
Always great to see some creativity.
Look forward to seeing what else you've got in the works.
Knoxxy.

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

:welcome: Nice work on the Hollowgrams! Look forward to seeing what else you have in store.