My Project Dogma Think2

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Permon

by Permon

I ALWAYS suffer seeing Pinarello paired with Shimano groupset...... but I can see, You are on the right path :beerchug: > using Bora wheels :thumbup:

My Dogma (size 56) on Campa and Bora wheels is 6,9kg.....You should get rid of the heavy groupset to get a lower weight! :D
Considering the frame size You have, You should be having a lighter bike than mine. :smartass:

Anyway, very nice build. :thumbup:
Enjoy the ride!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mightyduckie

by mightyduckie

Permon wrote:I ALWAYS suffer seeing Pinarello paired with Shimano groupset...... but I can see, You are on the right path :beerchug: > using Bora wheels :thumbup:

My Dogma (size 56) on Campa and Bora wheels is 6,9kg.....You should get rid of the heavy groupset to get a lower weight! :D
Considering the frame size You have, You should be having a lighter bike than mine. :smartass:

Anyway, very nice build. :thumbup:
Enjoy the ride!

Thanks for your C&C..!!!
Yes, I'm enjoying every single mile with it.....

I've always wanted to got for Campy initially.... But just over my budget.....
now I think I should change my bar tape. may be can reduce some grams..... :roll:

v0coder

by v0coder

I'm a dogma owner and I think sweating over cutting grams off these bikes is sort of pointless (blasphemy around here I know). It will never be a super light bike, regardless it will still be one of the best rides around.

Permon

by Permon

+1 :thumbup:

Agree about the weight of Dogmas. The original poster just asked about tips for getting weight lower.

Dogma is riding so sweet that I really dont care about the weight of my frame (1180gr - white colour)
Finally it is 6,9kg....still very reasonable weight :thumbup:

mightyduckie

by mightyduckie

v0coder wrote:I'm a dogma owner and I think sweating over cutting grams off these bikes is sort of pointless (blasphemy around here I know). It will never be a super light bike, regardless it will still be one of the best rides around.

Been cracking my head for reducing the weight... at you mentioned that's should be the lowest can get...

Yes, this bike really awesome the feeling is totally different from my 1st bike....

mightyduckie

by mightyduckie

Permon wrote:+1 :thumbup:

Agree about the weight of Dogmas. The original poster just asked about tips for getting weight lower.

Dogma is riding so sweet that I really dont care about the weight of my frame (1180gr - white colour)
Finally it is 6,9kg....still very reasonable weight :thumbup:

Thanks!!!
shall enjoy riding it first...