HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am
Posts: 562
I ALWAYS suffer seeing Pinarello paired with Shimano groupset...... but I can see, You are on the right path :beerchug: > using Bora wheels :thumbup:

My Dogma (size 56) on Campa and Bora wheels is 6,9kg.....You should get rid of the heavy groupset to get a lower weight! :D
Considering the frame size You have, You should be having a lighter bike than mine. :smartass:

Anyway, very nice build. :thumbup:
Enjoy the ride!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:41 am
Posts: 15
Permon wrote:
I ALWAYS suffer seeing Pinarello paired with Shimano groupset...... but I can see, You are on the right path :beerchug: > using Bora wheels :thumbup:

My Dogma (size 56) on Campa and Bora wheels is 6,9kg.....You should get rid of the heavy groupset to get a lower weight! :D
Considering the frame size You have, You should be having a lighter bike than mine. :smartass:

Anyway, very nice build. :thumbup:
Enjoy the ride!



Thanks for your C&C..!!!
Yes, I'm enjoying every single mile with it.....

I've always wanted to got for Campy initially.... But just over my budget.....
now I think I should change my bar tape. may be can reduce some grams..... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm 


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:52 pm
Posts: 15
I'm a dogma owner and I think sweating over cutting grams off these bikes is sort of pointless (blasphemy around here I know). It will never be a super light bike, regardless it will still be one of the best rides around.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am
Posts: 562
+1 :thumbup:

Agree about the weight of Dogmas. The original poster just asked about tips for getting weight lower.

Dogma is riding so sweet that I really dont care about the weight of my frame (1180gr - white colour)
Finally it is 6,9kg....still very reasonable weight :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:41 am
Posts: 15
v0coder wrote:
I'm a dogma owner and I think sweating over cutting grams off these bikes is sort of pointless (blasphemy around here I know). It will never be a super light bike, regardless it will still be one of the best rides around.


Been cracking my head for reducing the weight... at you mentioned that's should be the lowest can get...

Yes, this bike really awesome the feeling is totally different from my 1st bike....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:41 am
Posts: 15
Permon wrote:
+1 :thumbup:

Agree about the weight of Dogmas. The original poster just asked about tips for getting weight lower.

Dogma is riding so sweet that I really dont care about the weight of my frame (1180gr - white colour)
Finally it is 6,9kg....still very reasonable weight :thumbup:



Thanks!!!
shall enjoy riding it first...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 6069addicted, Google [Bot], LeShark and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Dogma 60.1 (2009) vs. Dogma 65.1 geometry

in Road

Permon

1

636

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:22 am

haydos View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Dogma F8

[ Go to page: 1, 2, 3 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

LionelB

33

3305

Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:06 am

LionelB View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. The all new Pinarello Dogma F8...

[ Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7 ]

in Road

ichobi

96

11802

Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:25 pm

ultimobici View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Show your Dogma

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

Dakingrocco

10

3172

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:29 pm

nathanong87 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. SiSL2 for Dogma F8

in Road

gregalfa

1

530

Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:24 am

hornedfrog View the latest post


It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Advertising   –  FAQ   –  Contact   –  Convert   –  About

© Weight Weenies 2000-2013
hosted by starbike.com


How to get rid of these ads? Just register!


Powered by phpBB