Kinesis Aithein

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Timo

by Timo

theosaurus wrote:I would use brooks but I can't for the following reasons: I don't have a beard, I've never partaken in 'cycle touring' and I sometimes prefer a gin and tonic instead of a pint of bitter. ;)

You did actually take a look at the C17 before you posted that comment? It's not exactly the chunky combination of leather and coil springs that Brooks is known for...

And if I ever meet an aardvark, I'm going to step on its damn protruding nasal implement until it couldn't suck up an insect if its life depended on it.

VamP

by VamP

Yebbut... there's a reason they never show us the blokes face! :D

Before you jump at me for making gratuitous entry into the thread, I too have an Aithein - I just need to work out how to post up a pic first. Do I need to host it somewhere first?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

theosaurus

by theosaurus

Timo I forgot about that new style brooks, What I meant to say is that I like the brooks stuff but I don't really think it's suited to this build as It's my racing bike and I'd like to keep things on the light side.
Vam, welcome to weigh weenies!
You can either upload a file or copy an image URl from a hosting site.
unnamed.jpg
yes, but how much does it weigh?

VamP

by VamP

Thanks for sorting me out Theo.

In case anybody hasn't guessed that black one is mine. Just threw it together at the weekend, so a few bits still to do...

Devon

by Devon

This post has been instrumental in my choosing the orange version of the Aithein for my next build - thanks!