Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 LTD - tweaking finished

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

johanludvigsson

by johanludvigsson

Finally finished tweaking my new ride and thought I would post a couple of pics of my new found love, pride and joy.. Perhaps I'll change the handlebar tape to a less shiny one. Any good suggestions?
Regards,
Johan

ImageImageImage
Last edited by johanludvigsson on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

campagnolo321

by campagnolo321

Wecome Johan

Ritchey have just released the C260 carbon stem in Canyon specific 1 1/4" size's, just fitted one to mine and it matches the matt finish of the frame perfectly. 130mm @ 125 grams !

P.S. Have you got the correct frame size ?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

johanludvigsson

by johanludvigsson

Hi,
I am a little bit off sidewise. Guess you ask as I have got a rather short stem?
I bought the bike at Canyon in Koblenz, where a fitting was done. Which actually suggested that I would go for a 62 bike. (the one I've got is 60) I am 1.89 but with very long legs/short upper body, thats why I end up with a short stem.
Do you know if the new stem exists in shorter lengths?
Last edited by johanludvigsson on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

campagnolo321

by campagnolo321

Check out Ritcheys website or R2-bike.com my friend ;-)

Frankie13

by Frankie13

Nice bike but I'm still wondering if 62cm would not have been the better frame size. I'm on my 2nd canyon myself.

johanludvigsson

by johanludvigsson

Hi Frankie13,
How do you figure? The stem on this one is actually a bit too short for my taste but needed for my size... I would presume that on a 62 I would have a bigger problem.

aarw

by aarw

Hi, I just ordered a 60/XL frameset myself last week. can you advise on the measurement from the center of the BB to the rails of the saddle on this build?
Thanks

gunder

by gunder

Sorry for being slightly off topic here, but is there an easy way to get a NEW Canyon bike in the USA?

mattr

by mattr

No

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

johanludvigsson

by johanludvigsson

Hi aarw,
Congrats on the new purchase. Hope you'll be as happy with it as I am with mine..
Just measured and right now it is 81.1cm. (at the time of the pic it is possible that I was a couple of mm more. perhaps 81.4-6)
regards,