building my new titanium bike

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

darthFrog

by darthFrog

Ok, I changed my seat position yesterday. Angled the front of the seat up a little and lowered the seatpost slightly. Must admit, it feels much better. Makes an already very comfortable saddle even more comfortable. Thanks. Now, what should I be doing with the handle bars?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

GT56

by GT56

darthFrog wrote:Ok, I changed my seat position yesterday. Angled the front of the seat up a little and lowered the seatpost slightly. Must admit, it feels much better. Makes an already very comfortable saddle even more comfortable. Thanks. Now, what should I be doing with the handle bars?

rotate them back so that the lower part is horizontal, or even pointing down slightly

when you are done, please post another picture

NiFTY

by NiFTY

What GT56 said, lowest part of drops should be horizontal, some people even have the bar plug pointing slightly towards the ground. The top of the bars should also end up being flat or slightly angled up. Rotate the shifters so there is a smooth transition from hoods to bar. You might find that other bars suit you better, most people don't get along with anatomic bend bars, as it dictates exactly where you can and can't have your hands.
Evo 4.9kg SL3 6.64kg Slice RS 8.89kg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;