Ridley Noah Fast 58cm, 6818g

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

tharmor

by tharmor

Nicos wrote:Are the wheels matte finish? Because they shine!

Enve's wheels come out of the moulds like that. It's more of a satin finish, somewhere between a raw matte and a glossy finish. They talk about it in this video @3:03 ::

http://youtu.be/l3n2HUcgr2M

roox

by roox

Satin/semi gloss. Looks great to me. Waiting on stealth stickers for them.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

vtspot

by vtspot

Impressed!! This is what I am going to build, to keep the bike ~6.8kg, including the cages, powermeter, garmin mount & garmin 500, & yours will be the reference for my build. :)

kgt

by kgt

Cool!
Impressive weight for this size and frame.

vtspot

by vtspot

Recently i am too building a lightweight bike, which including power meter, cages, mount & computer. And have started looking for ideas. Found yours, really impressed. You can build a bike with this weight. Well done & thanks for sharing!

roox

by roox

New stem arrived, knocked another 14g off.. and it looks better with the black/red/white theme.

Saddle came, and went, it was light, but felt super flimsy compared to the Toupe s-works. Was a full 25g lighter, but not worth it for me, so it went back.

BB clicking already, gotta figure that out. Going to take it under the knife this week and trim housing and the steer tube, should get me a couple more grams, and look a little better... The rear brake cable and housing especially got left a little long, should get about 3cm out of it.

After about 1500km on it, still loving it, its quiet (minus the bb) and fast.

vtspot

by vtspot

roox wrote:Saddle came, and went, it was light, but felt super flimsy compared to the Toupe s-works.
Agree. The Toupe s-works still my choice too..