Welp... I've been looking for a carbon frame to build alongside my Steel Speedvagen 2011 Road Machine.
I got a smoking hot deal on a newish BMC SLR01. My buddy I ride with has the exact same year with BB30 and loves the ride quality.
Mind you my buddy has ridden and owns Parlee Z4 | Gaulzetti Corsa | BMC SLR01 | Cannondale SuperSix Evo | Tarmac SL4
My goal for this bike, was simply something a little more spirited in the LA hills, with the snap and punch of a carbon bike. My SV is butter smooth, but all I do is climb so the BMC will fit the bill.
Hopefully I can get this bike in the 13lb range.
- BMC 2011 SLR01
- BMC Fork
- Campagnolo Super Record Shifters
- Campagnolo Super Record FD (Tuned)
- Campagnolo Super Record RD (Tuned)
- Cannondale BB30 Hollowgram cranks 175mm Compact spider
- Praxis "Mid Compact" 52/36 chain rings | Extralite Compact 50/34 chain rings | KCNC SL Chainring bolts
- Tune 120mm ('Geiles Teil') stem
- Enve Road standard 44cm bars
- iLink Cables (Shift and Braking)
- eeCycleworks brakes
- Enve Carbon pads
- Reynolds KOM Wheelset (Relacing with Extralite SLX hubs) | Zipp 404 FCC | WI T11 hubs laced to Pacenti SL23
- FMB Roubaix 700x25c Tubular tires
- Speedplay Zero pedals w/ Ward ti Spindles
- Lizard Skin DSP tape
- SLR Carbanio saddle (Want to try a new saddle..)
- Tune Bottle cages